Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
no mention of blue marvel?

FffMaMI.jpg

FffMaMI

civil rights era hero that got exposed as black, then got told by kennedy to go be a family man because white people cant deal.

hudlin is a trash writer. im glad he has nothing to do with marvel, but im sad hes pushing milestone now
Blue Marvel is alright. He's a coward though.

Don't like the Hudlin slander. His run is important and had T'challa at his most unapologetic and invincible and made cacs mad.

Piffery

All Star
Daps

Don't like the Hudlin slander. His run is important and had T'challa at his most unapologetic and invincible and made cacs mad.
Characters like T'Challa are dope but he's way too idealized for me, which is also an issue I have with Stewart (that I believe could be fixed if DC gave him an actual major role).
I've always been more of a fan of characters along the Miles Morales line, they feel realer imo, though Panther undeniably has his place and has a lot of complexity to him, just not along the lines of what I tend to enjoy.
It's also one of the reasons I don't mind Cyborg (not saying he's anything like Miles) being a Cyborg despite some people claiming it takes away from his skill/masculinity, I love the flaws/humanity it brings.
Problem is no one writes it well enough with him.
(Hell my favorite character in fiction is book version Theon Greyjoy and you know what happened to him).

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

he wasnt a coward. he wasnt really given a choice. a black man with powers would have had scary white people going even harder on black people.

and ill slander the fukk outta hudlin. i should have known when he pushed that marriage with storm what was up.