for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I went 0-2 in NBA yesterday so hopefully this doesn't carry over into today. I was originally leaning towards FSU a week ago, but I decided to put something light on UM +21. Probably a terrible bet, but fukk it, we finna see what happens. I really don't like the college board at all today.
@KritNC Im with Omar on this one, I don't like the college board at all today, gun to my head my strongest lean would be Notre Dame -15.5, mid-tenn -3, and I just seen @ryderldb post and if army is -1, I'd take that too

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The thing that sucks is I go out on Friday nights and I on't wake up in time to make the early game plays, why do they have to start at 12?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Some interesting insight on the Arkansas/Auburn game:

Take this as a grain of salt from a former Razorback. This is the biggest bet I've made this season. Reasons why can be found here in short:

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2013/oct/31/arkansas-auburn-preview/

...but other reasons are:

• Florida was 1 pt from their highest output all year.
  • Then South Carolina put up their highest score on us.
  • Then Alabama put up their highest score on us.
We are beat up on the defensive side of the ball. Out starting safety and CB are probably out. Also Auburn's weakness is their pass defense... unfortunately 113th in passing in the nation at 177 yds per game.

7-104... that is the total score of the last 120 mins of Razorbacks football.

Also I think Gus comes back for revenge. He was our OC in 2006 and was forced out after winning OC of the year in college football to be the OC at Tulsa. He coached HS football in the area and this week he will send a message about not being looked at for the Arkansas job (after going 9-3 at Arkansas St and ASU's first bowl win...ever{He did not coach but it was his team still})

'Burn wins this one by 20+ because the Gus Bus will not let off the gas. He has some unfinished business.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohmy: Ohio State just might be that team to look for going forward. Meyer is going for the kill against teams, apparently he said something about them having to win by 50+ every game in order to have a shot at the title. 28-0 in the 1st fukking quarter :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:ohmy: Ohio State just might be that team to look for going forward. Meyer is going for the kill against teams, apparently he said something about them having to win by 50+ every game in order to have a shot at the title. 28-0 in the 1st fukking quarter :wow:

:shaq2:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I took South Carolina first half -7 ohio state first half -17.5

The three team parlay
Wake +5
USC first half -7
NC state +6
Easily won my ohio state bet, pushed my South Carolina bet; I really need state and wake to step it up so I can hit on this parlay

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Not having a good day. Took
Army -4.5 L
ND -15 L
Auburn -8 (currently up 11)