for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
What did wallace do?
They were down 9(the spread) and he turned the ball over with 15 seconds left. They fouled pistons made free a throw win by 10. Why foul down 9 with 15 seconds left? Heat /wiz score 60 in the 1st qtr, 49 in the 2nd and then dud the second half through scoring droughts.. Bad beats all around.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were down 9(the spread) and he turned the ball over with 15 seconds left. They fouled pistons made free a throw win by 10. Why foul down 9 with 15 seconds left? Heat /wiz score 60 in the 1st qtr, 49 in the 2nd and then dud the second half through scoring droughts.. Bad beats all around.

Yeah I had Wash +23 in a teaser and now I just need Lakers +10 to hit. I have a feeling Lakers might win straight up though.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small play on Warriors praise allah is going to cash barring an astronomically fukked up choke job. Contemplating a play on the Clips Rockets game but I'm just gonna watch so I can enjoy it without breaking something afterwards

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
For the first time in a long time, I havent had the urge to bet.

Prolly because there was a lot of shytty games but it felt good.

last weekend was terrible, I think I hit once (Auburn -8). This weekend there's some good plays. I think Ima put all my chips in Wisconsin -7.5. They're a good team and a few plays away from being undefeated. That ASU end of game fg fukkery and 7pt loss on the road to OSU, which I think there was some fluke hail mary involved as well. They're at home, 8-0 ATS, only allow 15ppg , and massey has them at -10.5...easy

Last edited:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I lost so much on Sunday that I couldn't even bring myself to watch Monday night football. I was disgusted with myself , might make a play tomorrow can't decide Sunday was a dark depressing day

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea, Ima probably make a big bet on wiscnosin -7.5 and also play a parlay off of it as well. Reincar just made his "famed" prediction on Oregon -17 (line's at -10) so I might put that on there as well, just need one more game...:lupe:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost so much on Sunday that I couldn't even bring myself to watch Monday night football. I was disgusted with myself , might make a play tomorrow can't decide Sunday was a dark depressing day

:to: I'm sorry to hear that breh. I had a shytty Sunday too. I made so many fukking square plays when I should've known better. Texans choking for the second time when I bet on them this season though :snoop:

Tonight I'm playing Timberwolves -1. We'll see what happens. May allah protect me

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, Ima probably make a big bet on wiscnosin -7.5 and also play a parlay off of it as well. Reincar just made his "famed" prediction on Oregon -17 (line's at -10) so I might put that on there as well, just need one more game...:lupe:

Reincar the goat has Oregon covering or he has them getting upset? :ohhh: