for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Y'all see the new Philly Over/Under after the news Noel not playing, they got this shyt at 17.5....Man I was hoping they would slip up and not change that shyt.

Speaking of Bball bets:

If Im taking future bets.

Im taking the Wizards Over (38), the Lakers Over (35), Cavaliers Over(38),

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all see the new Philly Over/Under after the news Noel not playing, they got this shyt at 17.5....Man I was hoping they would slip up and not change that shyt

Tbh it shouldn't, him being there wouldn't have much impact on their W/L.

I stay away from those plays anyway.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all see the new Philly Over/Under after the news Noel not playing, they got this shyt at 17.5....Man I was hoping they would slip up and not change that shyt.

Speaking of Bball bets:

If Im taking future bets.

Im taking the Wizards Over (38), the Lakers Over (35), Cavaliers Over(38),

Lakers over and Wizards over are great plays, I think Lakers would be the safest one to make though

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Tbh it shouldn't, him being there wouldn't have much impact on their W/L.

I stay away from those plays anyway.

What you think about the early lines...

Im looking at Pittsburgh -6 against Navy, this reminds me of the Oregon state/Cal cam from this past week.

Vandy +18
Clemson -13 (I goto MD and its hc, this may be a tough one for me to play :damn:)

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you think about the early lines...

Im looking at Pittsburgh -6 against Navy, this reminds me of the Oregon state/Cal cam from this past week.

There's really none that jump out to me. Probably won't make any big plays or play college at all this week.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
My nikka :damn: wtf do you do for a living?

And you have a link to that system breh?
Is a subscription service -- I'll let you know when he gives out 3*** plays

meanwhile:takedat:

FXHJH6f.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is a subscription service -- I'll let you know when he gives out 3*** plays

meanwhile:takedat:

FXHJH6f.png

My nikka I was just about to quote you congratulating you :whew:

whats a 3*** play? or is that the censoring system acting up? How accurate has this dude been, where can we subscribe?

You damn near betted your entire bankroll on this one game, you got some balls, I was leaning towards the Giants my damn self, but I was having a bad end to my week so I fell back, gonna reassess all the dumb moves I made and come back harder next week

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka I was just about to quote you congratulating you :whew:

whats a 3*** play? or is that the censoring system acting up? How accurate has this dude been, where can we subscribe?

You damn near betted your entire bankroll on this one game, you got some balls, I was leaning towards the Giants my damn self, but I was having a bad end to my week so I fell back, gonna reassess all the dumb moves I made and come back harder next week

@KritNC :wow: so you following a handicapper. :damn: Let us eat too blood, post his plays :pachaha:

Good hit though, but chill, Bovada is gonna fukk around and slowplay your balance if you keep killing them like this

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@KritNC :wow: so you following a handicapper. :damn: Let us eat too blood, post his plays :pachaha:

Good hit though, but chill, Bovada is gonna fukk around and slowplay your balance if you keep killing them like this

You dont like Clemson -13....Maryland is going through the injury bullshyt again, they just lost Stefon diggs and Deon Long, evnen if they had them I still don't know if they're offense is good enough. Not to mention they're still w/o their top two corners who have been out for like 3 weeks now (one is gone for the season, the other comes back in Nov). Clemson beats them by 3 scores easily imo

And what do you mean by slow playing a balance?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont like Clemson -13....Maryland is going through the injury bullshyt again, they just lost Stefon diggs and Deon Long, evnen if they had them I still don't know if they're offense is good enough. Not to mention they're still w/o their top two corners who have been out for like 3 weeks now (one is gone for the season, the other comes back in Nov). Clemson beats them by 3 scores easily imo

And what do you mean by slow playing a balance?

:manny: Can't comment on it tbh. Might make sense for Clemson to bounceback, but I'm laying off all of these games as of now. Nothing really jumps out to me, but if you like Clemson, get'em now because the line might go up

Slow play means a book comes up with excuses to not pay you. That's a pretty big balance for Bovada considering a lot of their action is casual/recreational shyt. If Krit keeps betting dimes like he's doing and winning, Bovada could say his account is professional and limit his action.

I don't think they'll slow pay him, but Bovada has a reputation for being stingy with their money. If it was a book like Bookmaker or 5Dimes there would be nothing to worry about, but with rec books like Bovada, you never know