1st half chicago pk
and I took the Carolina/STL under 43

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Ive been having bad day...lost on the Chi 1st half Pk, Pats lost, and the under on Car/STL....

@His_Excellence_Reincar
@ryderldb
@BuddyOmar
@SprinceC

Who's good at bet hedging? right now I have two 3 team parlays....that Ive hit two out of three teams on...I just need Hou or Bal to win...If Bmore wins I turn $5 into $28...if Hou wins I turn $5 into $85...Im trying to hedge in case both teams lose so Im thinking of laying $5 on Pitt and KC, Im waiting until the game plays out in hopes of one or both teams (KC & Pitt) going down big so the odds are in my favor. Good idea or no?

The two games I got were Dallas, and Cincy m/l...played them on both parlays and switched the 3rd team between Hou and Bmore...

:lupe:

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sundays always fukk me over. The NFL is too crazy, but I can't stay away :lupe:

Edit: :snoop:One fukking yard away from KC covering.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
fukk it

ugCtltb.png

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been having bad day...lost on the Chi 1st half Pk, Pats lost, and the under on Car/STL....

@His_Excellence_Reincar
@ryderldb
@BuddyOmar
@SprinceC

Who's good at bet hedging? right now I have two 3 team parlays....that Ive hit two out of three teams on...I just need Hou or Bal to win...If Bmore wins I turn $5 into $28...if Hou wins I turn $5 into $85...Im trying to hedge in case both teams lose so Im thinking of laying $5 on Pitt and KC, Im waiting until the game plays out in hopes of one or both teams (KC & Pitt) going down big so the odds are in my favor. Good idea or no?

The two games I got were Dallas, and Cincy m/l...played them on both parlays and switched the 3rd team between Hou and Bmore...

:lupe:

:damn: Sorry breh I didn't see this until now for some reason :why:

I meant to play Houston but I didn't because the Jets won and I wanted to wait until tonight to bet on the Colts (which I did)

Hopefully you just sat tight and won with Houston

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:whoa: my nikka you must be loaded...You gotta slow down sheesh

Colts making that chicken tonight. And pay attention to the rollover when you use that reload bonus. I havent used mines yet and Im glad the rollover is 5x i think

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:damn: Sorry breh I didn't see this until now for some reason :why:

I meant to play Houston but I didn't because the Jets won and I wanted to wait until tonight to bet on the Colts (which I did)

Hopefully you just sat tight and won with Houston

Nah I didnt bet the spread with Houston I bet the m/l and lost...:snoop: two three team parlays fukked on last second drives, bmore and houston...:snoop:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I didnt bet the spread with Houston I bet the m/l and lost...:snoop: two three team parlays fukked on last second drives, bmore and houston...:snoop:

Breh let this be a lesson for the future: NEVER bet moneylines unless the odds are near even and there's zero value in the spread.

I.e. the spread is like +1 or 1.5, numbers like that rarely if ever have value, but if you can get 6.5 or buy up to 7 :patrice: you always gotta take that number.

Moneyline bets on big or semi-big dogs are sucker bets 6 times out of ten, yes, sometimes they hit, but I can't tell you how many times I would've won had I just take the points and not been greedy.

Stay the fukk away from parlays too unless you're doing one for fun.

I used to hit three teamers all the time in NBA but looking back on it, I pissed away so much money because I would've won straight up, but those were in my rookie days :manny:

Hindsight is 20/20, but I loved houston at 6.5, I loved Jacksonville (thank god I didn't play them) but the only two plays I've made today were Colts +7 which is is pending, Jets +4 which I played, and I liked Pittsburgh -1.5 since that number had a ton of value but I didn't play it.