for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
bad beat. Take Dolphins this weekend blood. Big trap game.

I disagree with this…..I think the Pats find a way to get it done as they've done all year. (Pats haven't lost in Miami in like 8 games)

I think the Bigger Trap game is The Saints vs The Rams……..The Rams d line should give the Saints fits (as they did the last 2 times they played)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree with this…..I think the Pats find a way to get it done as they've done all year. (Pats haven't lost in Miami in like 8 games)

I think the Bigger Trap game is The Saints vs The Rams……..The Rams d line should give the Saints fits (as they did the last 2 times they played)

Miami by a field goal

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
May the best man win…lol I have a parlay with the Pats now but I'm probably not gonna bet it straight up.

I Know the trends and history point to the pats winning, but this is a weird spot. I feel very confident in this. We shall see, but I see a 23-21 game if the pats win. Something very, very strange is going to happen this weekend and the line indicates such.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta be fuccing kidding me :smh:
Oh well
I would take that bet 10/10 times 70 point qtr
1-2 today
Stopped watching but still had it on in the background. It sounded like they scored 10 points in the last minute just from trading free throws back and forth

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I Know the trends and history point to the pats winning, but this is a weird spot. I feel very confident in this. We shall see, but I see a 23-21 game if the pats win. Something very, very strange is going to happen this weekend and the line indicates such.

Yeah I know Miami is the sharp pick but in this matchup you gotta give me more than 2.5-3 points with Miami to consider this matchup….I mean Miami struggled with Pitt last week. I think the Pats are the better team on both sides of the ball. That Denver loss on Thursday changes a lot. I just don't see the Pats losing this game…..but yeah I'm not really ready to bet either side on anything besides a parlay card.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know Miami is the sharp pick but in this matchup you gotta give me more than 2.5-3 points with Miami to consider this matchup….I mean Miami struggled with Pitt last week. I think the Pats are the better team on both sides of the ball. That Denver loss on Thursday changes a lot. I just don't see the Pats losing this game…..but yeah I'm not really ready to bet either side on anything besides a parlay card.

There's no value in +2, for sure, but I don't think I'll need it.

On the road in the snow was an impressive win for Miami. Now they'll be at home with a D-line that could give a Pats team thats played with fire two weeks in a row some trouble. Plus I like the revenge factor here after Miami blew a big lead on the road in Foxborough.