for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ml or spread?

Spread. Essentially, Warriors have to preferably lose by a margin of 2 or less, or win. I have the under and my logic is if the Warriors quit, oh well, I hit my under and push essentially. But if the warriors come back and keep fighting, they'll win the second half and either way I hedge out of my under call. Possible middle, but no way it happens me thinks

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Very Dominant Day…….Hit every bet EXCEPT the fukking Knicks + 3 (would have hit a parlay if they won too)…I should have got it at the 3.5 and bought it up to 4 but I was late. A reminder to always get the best number,

nefc.jpg

I went pretty heavy on Oklahoma City once I found out our fallen God Kobe would be playing the point and guarding young sabo. :russ:

I'm waiting on the Rockets Full Game to come through tho…..So no more bets for me. Very Solid day.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Spread. Essentially, Warriors have to preferably lose by a margin of 2 or less, or win. I have the under and my logic is if the Warriors quit, oh well, I hit my under and push essentially. But if the warriors come back and keep fighting, they'll win the second half and either way I hedge out of my under call. Possible middle, but no way it happens me thinks

That situation doesn't apply to me at all :camby:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh:

How long did that take

deposited it yesterday at like 630pm

10 dollars 4 play parlay gave me 150 bucks

made a 10 dollar bet lost

made a 20 dollar parlay today lost

threw everything which was 120 to win 100 on thunder -1.5 2nd quarter spread they covered

up to 220

then threw 115 to win 109 on plus 1.5 rockets

:smugdraper: