for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I snatched up Army at +14…..not confident or know anything about this….but this is a play from a handicapper I deal with.

Supposed to Snow in Philly (I'm here now, no snow yet) but we'll see

I want to get into College Basketball but I have no clue where to start.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Ok loaded up on some 3 o'clock bets

All parlays were bet straight games as well

Indiana -4
Navy -13.5
Massachusetts -20.5

Indiana under 151
Navy over 50

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Ok loaded up on some 3 o'clock bets

All parlays were bet straight games as well

Indiana -4
Navy -13.5
Massachusetts -20.5

Indiana under 151
Navy over 50

You know it's snowing in Philly right?

I was actually gonna bet the under but the total dropped 4 points…..you might want to try to buy out of this ASAP

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know it's snowing in Philly right?

I was actually gonna bet the under but the total dropped 4 points…..you might want to try to buy out of this ASAP

I think some of the logic is where everybody bet the unders last week in the nFL and they went ver despite the terrible weather. ALso, people thinking the weather won't affect two option/run oriented teams as much

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I think some of the logic is where everybody bet the unders last week in the nFL and they went ver despite the terrible weather. ALso, people thinking the weather won't affect two option/run oriented teams as much

I get that but most of those NFL games were flukes…..None of those games were on pace for the Over. There were multiple games where 40 points were scored in the 4th. That's just not going to happen regularly. But yeah……I can see the weather not affecting two run teams as much. I loved the under at 53 but once it dropped to 49 I had to sit it out.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I get that but most of those NFL games were flukes…..None of those games were on pace for the Over. There were multiple games where 40 points were scored in the 4th. That's just not going to happen regularly. But yeah……I can see the weather not affecting two run teams as much. I loved the under at 53 but once it dropped to 49 I had to sit it out.
Na it really doesn't effect the score the only thing that negatively effects the score is wind gusts and besides neither if these teams throw that much so it takes longer for the defense to react in poor conditions giving the advantage to the offensive players. I will admit so far it's not looking good for me