for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys betting on those Division I AA football games? Massey picking a bunch of em, but I dunno. I never even heard of these schools :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
First picks are going to be OK St -10, Marshall -7 and SMU +14
:whoa: Stay away from SMU, they are terrible. They just lost to Houston [on the road] thirty four - nill last week. Taking Houston -9 was one of the least stressful wagers I've made all season. UCF is bad on the road, vegas runner is leaning UCF. SMU is fighting for a bowl game and UCF has locked their conference up with the Cincy loss last night :patrice: I can't call it. SMU +14 might be the right play

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoa: Stay away from SMU, they are terrible. They just lost to Houston [on the road] thirty four - nill last week. Taking Houston -9 was one of the least stressful wagers I've made all season. UCF is bad on the road, vegas runner is leaning UCF. SMU is fighting for a bowl game and UCF has locked their conference up with the Cincy loss last night :patrice: I can't call it. SMU +14 might be the right play

smu can put up points and they are at home

ucf is horrible on the road and this game means nothing to them, example if ucf is up even 21-0 they will take their starters out to not risk injury

second its claled in dallas, ucf

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why not bet on duke?
the spread is 29

neutral cite game

even if fla state is up 35-0 backups will be put in not goig to risk it