for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm gonna play the moneyline because I think a Niners win is inevtiable but I don't want to take chances.
Same thing I was thinking the difference between -110 and -140 is minimal to me. And Id hate to be screwed by a one point loss.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same thing I was thinking the difference between -110 and -140 is minimal to me. And Id hate to be screwed by a one point loss.

:snoop: I remember for that Ravens - Steelers game I was gonna actually put a lot of money on the moneyline but then I'm like :ehh: There's almost never 2 point games, the spread is a sure thing

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:snoop: I remember for that Ravens - Steelers game I was gonna actually put a lot of money on the moneyline but then I'm like :ehh: There's almost never 2 point games, the spread is a sure thing

That game pissed me off. I had the under in the game on a parlay, last leg. They were just teasing me when they kept calling the Steelers TDs back, then they finally scored, WR wasnt even covered :bryan:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That game pissed me off. I had the under in the game on a parlay, last leg. They were just teasing me when they kept calling the Steelers TDs back, then they finally scored, WR wasnt even covered :bryan:

Yeah, I should've just blindly faded that game. After the Detroit game it was a clear public fukk fest after that

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Apparently public is HEAVY on Marshall. I would have taken Rice +6.5 [actually I did on a parlay]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
3 plays tomorrow..

Liverpool -304 2x units to use in a 2-team parlay, 2nd selection later. (Should) be an easy home win.

Frankfurt/Hoffenheim Over 3 -112 2x, just 1 game of Hoffenheim's has not hit 3 goals all season, been riding this the past month.

and PSG/Sochaux Over 3 -138 1x, this is a Champions League week and a lot of teams take their foot off the pedal against weak opposition. I just know this will move to 3, 3.5 -110 by morning so I'd rather take this early... saw same thing in Galatasaray game today. PSG favored by 2, 2.5 goals but I'd rather take the over 3 in case they limp to a comfortable 2-1/2-0 (like Gala today, scored 2 in the first 10 minutes then coasted) win or something, and 1 unit in case they REALLY limit their effort, but they really should be scoring 3 by themselves and at least 4 at full effort.

also playing some Japanese league games that go off in 10 minutes, last game of the season with nothing to play for usually means goals, but still cautious and going with history and form.

Shimizu S-Pulse/Kashiwa Reysol Over 3

day of :yeshrug:

Liverpool wins easily. PSG hits 4 goals by themselves like I said they should. Got 5.

Hoffenheim game was frustrating then relieving then frustrating. 0-0 at half, then exploded for 3 goals in 5 minutes, 1-2 in the 50th minute... but it stays that way for the next 40.

Japanese game ended 2-1.