for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Neither is Cal. They've only lost to syracuse and Dayton both teams that are better than UCSB

Yeah UCSB is at home which is why they're getting the points. They played a ranked UCLA team pretty well a couple days ago. I think they were +12 road dogs. I hit on the first half +6 [game was tied up]. They then got outplayed by 13 in the second which blew my total bet.

I think Cal is still better though

Last edited:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Man I got drunk as fukk and did one those in game NBA bets that next point scored would be three paid 4 to 1 but I was just trying win back all the money I lost on the heat so I said fukk it. Next thing I know dude gets fouled and makes the layup. I'm sitting there :sadcam: thinking I lost and how dumb a bet it was then I hit refresh on my account later and all this money appeared. Since the dude hit the layup got fouled and made the free throw they counted it :lolbron:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you like them? Just feel like they are getting too many points

Stupid reasoning, but I feel like that's a sucker line being thrown out to attract NIU money. It just looks way too easy against a Bowling green team that is pretty solid defensively plus massey projects it to be a 3-point game :lolbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Got Galatasaray over 3 and these idiots score in the 2nd and 7th minute then shut it down the whole match. fukk me.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Stupid reasoning, but I feel like that's a sucker line being thrown out to attract NIU money. It just looks way too easy against a Bowling green team that is pretty solid defensively plus massey projects it to be a 3-point game :lolbron:
Hahaha I knew it was Massey

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I use 5dimes and get my money within 24 hours via Western Union (sucks I have to pay a fee) but I drive right down to the Supermarket and pick up the money

I just got a local bookie that allows me to place bets online and we'll settle up weekly. We'll see how this goes tho.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I use 5dimes and get my money within 24 hours via Western Union (sucks I have to pay a fee) but I drive right down to the Supermarket and pick up the money

I just got a local bookie that allows me to place bets online and we'll settle up weekly. We'll see how this goes tho.
How you find the local bookie?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow: Got money for a verse, send it through money gram