for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I like texans -3 tonight, they got a good point on heat -5 over at reddit and if wade plays they should easily cover.

Might play Louisville -3 as well and the over on the texans jags

I know I said no parlay but I really wanna throw these four into one

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like heat -5 as my breh two posts up said. Also:

Leafs over dallas moneyline
Texans - 3

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
trpf.jpg
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

AND I GOT DESPERATE tryna win my money back so i started betting on the halfs n shyt. this is a learning lesson tho.
NBA is fukking ridiculous to bet in the first place, quarters and halves just hurt even more.

I learned that if you (I) ARE gonna go in desperate mode and chase, NHL O/U 1st periods are good for that. Game usually goes over when there's 2 goals in the 1st period, and vice versa. So there's no weird regret when you take a team in the first half and they lose your bet only to turn it on in the 2nd, then you feel even worse.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I got
Knicks/brook under 95 1st half
Over 189.5 game

If they score more than 95 in the first half that means I will probably be able to get an under ingame live bet at around 203 and try to middle 190-203 to hit both.
If they score under 95 I win the first bet. And probably take the under on the 2nd half line that hopefully doesn't leave the total far off from 190. Goal here is a 2-1 outcome on my plays.