for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@L&HH :patrice: on second thought, we might not. I have a feeling this will be one of those 50-50 games. If it does move, though, it's prolly gonna be in our favor.

I don't see it dropping lower than 2.5 though. There's no value in that number though from a Seahawks perspective. If already like San Fran, you gotta take 2.5

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
:huhldup:

What were your plas?
trpf.jpg
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

AND I GOT DESPERATE tryna win my money back so i started betting on the halfs n shyt. this is a learning lesson tho.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trpf.jpg

AND I GOT DESPERATE tryna win my money back so i started betting on the halfs n shyt. this is a learning lesson tho.

:to: you'll be okay dun. I know nights like these are horrible, but you'll have a good day again soon. Take a day or two off when you're mind is out of sync. You'll be back to winning in no time.

Take the Niners this weekend too, also, Titans whatever the spread is.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
trpf.jpg

:deadrose:

Aye my niggga, I need 10 picks for this weekend. This one spot I go to pays 400 to 1 for 10 picks

but they still give you 10 to 1 when you dont hit shyt :deadrose:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:to: you'll be okay dun. I know nights like these are horrible, but you'll have a good day again soon. Take a day or two off when you're mind is out of sync. You'll be back to winning in no time.

Take the Niners this weekend too, also, Titans whatever the spread is.
Im with you on the niners but I will never place my money on this man vs peyton even if he is getting +14

Ryan_Fitzpatrick_Bills_vs_Jets.jpg