for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had 9-10 bets on that game all paralayed with something else only 1 small stand alone on the under and only one 2 team parlay hit. I got too greedy :snoop:
Figured something happened. Didn't see a single post from you after the game. :russ:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Figured something happened. Didn't see a single post from you after the game. :russ:
I went to a dark place breh. Not to mention I tried to win it all back saints -.5 second half (saints -20.5) for the game, fuxking drew Brees couldn't even handle that mean while the god Russell Wilson taught me not to pick against him

That is until I take the niners this weekend laying a point

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a dark place breh. Not to mention I tried to win it all back saints -.5 second half (saints -20.5) for the game, fuxking drew Brees couldn't even handle that mean while the god Russell Wilson taught me not to pick against him

That is until I take the niners this weekend laying a point

I'm taking the Niners also

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: 50 bones a day is not a bad secondary income. It will go up to when your able to make $50 to $100 plays regularly unless your already doing that

:wow: If Bernie does that shyt is gonna get real when the cold streaks come n/h. For you guys that don't bet "big", keep not betting "big". Your life will be more enjoyable. Trust me. Gambling should be fun, you don't want it to become a nightmare.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played a soccer game early that lost and the over on the wisconsin game the lost. Took a lot of self control not to chase those late games.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think the line gonna move down in our favor? [Im backing the 9ers as well]

Absolutely. Especially after a huge primtime game where Seattle looks amazing. This is the NFL. Last week doesn't mean shyt. I love when the public undervalues a favorite.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate betting on NFL games, but I'm thinking of taking the Raiders ML. Although they've been losing they have been playing well recently and much better than the Jets of late. The again it's the fukking raiders :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I hate betting on football games, but I'm thinking of taking the Raiders ML. Although they've been losing they have been playing well recently and much better than the Jets of late. The again it's the fukking raiders :lupe:

Raiders and I think the Jets are home. No play here