L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
wizards always play like the 96 bulls when i bet against em

gurnateed if i bet on wizards -6.5
theyd be down 20 right now
:russ: where the fukk did you guys hear about snow? There was supposed to be light rain

Im a Wizards fan. I refuse to watch/root for them until they start making some noise though, I've been through enough with these DC teams :shaq2: I think they make that turn this season and start being competitive. Their slow start didnt surprise me at all, they always start slow. But at least it wasnt that 0-22 or w/e it was last year.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All my plays looking decent so far except Chattanooga :scusthov:....terrible team they are

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a Wizards fan. I refuse to watch/root for them until they start making some noise though, I've been through enough with these DC teams :shaq2: I think they make that turn this season and start being competitive. Their slow start didnt surprise me at all, they always start slow. But at least it wasnt that 0-22 or w/e it was last year.

:dwillhuh: what did my quote have anything to do with the wizards b? :pachaha: anyway, Wiz are prolly gonna be mediocre. Like the Bucks of last year at best. Cavs still continue to show they're frauds with a heavily flawed team though. Plus add the fact the players don't even like each other and you got a recipe for disaster

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:dwillhuh: what did my quote have anything to do with the wizards b? :pachaha: anyway, Wiz are prolly gonna be mediocre. Like the Bucks of last year at best. Cavs still continue to show they're frauds with a heavily flawed team though. Plus add the fact the players don't even like each other and you got a recipe for disaster

My bad b, I meant to quote @His_Excellence_Reincar

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Im a little sick brehs - I got so much money on saints and the under and I don't feel good about it at all