for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im a little neaseaus brehs - I got so much money on saints and the under and I don't feel good about it at all

Remember, sometimes the money is hard to read. Could've been sharps steaming the line ALL day to get a better number on the Saints.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is on saints and who on under with me? Ima need some support

Breh whos on who ultimately doesn't matter. Sharps get killed, squares get killed. You won't really know at the end of the day. I think most books have about 50-50 action on this game with more on the Saints in most places.

That line movement smells like a steam move all the way though, so if I had to guess, sharps pounding Hawks just to get a better number on Saints but who knows.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
So my dumb ass accidentally put in the bet for over 48.5 when I meant to hit the under. 5dimes refuses to void so instead of doubling my bet I just bought up the under to 50 and be the under 50 (-127) since I have the over at reduced juice I'm risking almost nothing for the (unlikely middle)

Also on saints +7 and saints ML

I'm pissed they won't void this bet but oh well. fukk it (one thing I like about Vegas and local bookies, the bet is never wrong)

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So my dumb ass accidentally put in the bet for over 48.5 when I meant to hit the under. 5dimes refuses to void so instead of doubling my bet I just bought up the under to 50 and be the under 50 (-127) since I have the over at reduced juice I'm risking almost nothing for the (unlikely middle)

Also on saints +7 and saints ML

I'm pissed they won't void this bet but oh well. fukk it (one thing I like about Vegas and local bookies, the bet is never wrong)

I do that shyt too many times. I remember once I did it on a 1 for 20k parlay and the first play was the one I picked on accident and it hit. I thought it was a sign I was going to hit on the parlay :dead:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Over on the Wiz game is not going to hit. Under on the bulls game looking strong. Looks like the Spurs.hawks could go under as well. All the games yesterday went over. What's the chances ll the game today go under?