houston utah over and chi/pelicans under might be my faves

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Anyone like any these prop bets? Jimmy graham to score a td :lupe:

I seen mofos taking the TD over 46.5 yards prop, like :dahell:. Man those props can be a lick though. I remember when the Skins played someone a week ago or maybe the week before [actually it was the 9ers game] and there was a prop for total sucks in the game set at 4...I should have bet everything I had on the over, I think RG3 got sacked 4 times himself. Total sacks in the game was 8. RG3 got sacked 6 times. He just got sacked times by Justin Tuck alone in the giants game. If you ever see a game prop with Skins playing and the total sacks is 4...pound the over, their online sucks and dline can get some sacks

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That Seahawks/saints game is the biggest, then you got the pacers/blazers, chi/nor game total

Chi/nor what would be the trap, I parlayed the under. I also parlayed the over on the pacers/blazers.

Im sure there's traps in the total today b/c every NBA game went over yesterday

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Chi/nor what would be the trap, I parlayed the under. I also parlayed the over on the pacers/blazers.

Im sure there's traps in the total today b/c every NBA game went over yesterday
I don't think yesterday's totals mean anything to today's totals.. Nor shoots ALOT of 3's, good chance that goes over.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Longest FG I like the under 44.5. longest TD I like the under 46.5

Drew Brees or Wilson with more passing yards. I'll take Brees, the Saints have the worse defense but they don't run theball for shyt. I think the Seahawks really look for the run in this game

Total pass complete? Drew Bress set at 24.5, he's only completed less than 24 passes twice this season. Both on the road though. Seattle's a tough defense and the weather conditions

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I don't think yesterday's totals mean anything to today's totals.. Nor shoots ALOT of 3's, good chance that goes over.

I was weary about the three ball. Im putting faith in Chicago locking them down though. But w/o Davis they'll rely heavily on guard play...I guess we'll see:manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Iowa state killing Auburn
Florida keeping it close
Tenn Chatt down 5 needs some work

Wiz/Magic over looking beat...only scored 44 in the first qtr :huhldup:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
When I see a line moving that much just seems like something is up:yeshrug:
You went from Saints to the Seahawks, under to the over back to the under.. Do you really feel confident in your plays in this game as you did last night on the Giants?
:stopitslime: You bet given the information and number you have as that changes the bet changes - I don't feel as strong about this play thought but after handicapping this literally ALL DAY I am on the under heavy and saints ML and Saints +6