for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
After looking at all the numbers again I'm not taking saints here. The Seahawks are too good at home and given the weather conditions this game will be dictated by who can run the ball and dominate TIme of possession. Given that I am going to make a large play on the under - there is a 50% chance of snow and the saints average 12.5 points less per game when playing on the road

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 plays for today:

1pm EST

Fiorentina/Verona Over 2.5, 3 -109 - Fiorentina are an attacking machine vs a newly promoted side that hasn't got the hang of playing away with the big boys yet (aka play defensive and lock it down, they arent good enough) and leak a lot of goals.

Jong PSV/Eindhoven Over 3, 3.5 -126 - Dutch 2nd division play. (Aka this league averages 3 goals a game, some teams average 3.5 goals a game and you just have to read the numbers well and avoid the potential stinkers)

Mondays are the days people do worst. Why? Because there's not much to choose from. So people force plays. Sure the French, German 2nd divisions are respectable leagues but who would be playing these leagues if there were 'major league' games on at the same time? And even if the games look straight forward, there's ALWAYS fukkery of some sort. The big favorite going down, that kinda thing. So I stick with overs. Same goes for SNF/MNF, games are always close and people try to choose between coin flips.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Just threw together this teaser for fun $250 to win $450

Saints +12 Pacers +2 and saints/Seahawks under 54

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Just threw together this teaser for fun $250 to win $450

Saints +12 Pacers +2 and saints/Seahawks under 54

Idk if its me but I hate teasing games like the Pacers/Portland game. Portland at home can definitely win that game by more than two. If Im going to lose value by buying points, it would have to be something more concrete than that.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Idk if its me but I hate teasing games like the Pacers/Portland game. Portland at home can definitely win that game by more than two. If Im going to lose value by buying points, it would have to be something more concrete than that.
I have so much money tied up in this under it's getting scary that's all I care about. The more I sit here the more ways I am finding says to parlay it into other bets. If the saints win and it stays under ima retire.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have so much money tied up in this under it's getting scary that's all I care about. The more I sit here the more ways I am finding says to parlay it into other bets. If the saints win and it stays under ima retire.

:wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Im liking Bulls/Pelicans under [193] and Florida +4 [and possibly the m/l] against UCONN. Uconn seems kind of suspect...10point win to loyola, 2 pt win on BC, and 1 point 1 on MD. While Florida has a win against FSU [who beat VCU and almost beat Michigan], and 6 point loss to Wisky.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Parlayed :noah: they just keep calling me
Saints under 47.5
bulls under 192
wizards over 195
Florida m/l +155

17 to 1 odds

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
best of luck to you

one of the best feelings is getting way in over your head and sweating every minute

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
best of luck to you

one of the best feelings is getting way in over your head and sweating every minute
I'm starting to get nervous so I had to look at some more number to calm myself

The average total for every game Seattle has played is 44.1.

The average total for every game New Orleans has played is 44

Any time the total for a Seattle game has gone over 55 points the total for their next game has been under 43 (the total last week was 61)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Any time the total for a Seattle game has gone over 55 points the total for their next game has been under 43 (the total last week was 61)

Allah be with you :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
2 plays for today:

1pm EST

Fiorentina/Verona Over 2.5, 3 -109 - Fiorentina are an attacking machine vs a newly promoted side that hasn't got the hang of playing away with the big boys yet (aka play defensive and lock it down, they arent good enough) and leak a lot of goals.

Jong PSV/Eindhoven Over 3, 3.5 -126 - Dutch 2nd division play. (Aka this league averages 3 goals a game, some teams average 3.5 goals a game and you just have to read the numbers well and avoid the potential stinkers

Fiorentina went over in 20 minutes, PSV game was 2-1 and they had 30 mins to score a 4th but couldn't. Still 11 bucks up :tu:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:salute: Im with ya on the under

:usure: on a parlay though