NULL
ku-xlarge.jpg

:dead: I bought the saints all the way up to 6 so let's see what happens

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
i wanna go saints.... but i cant trust them enough where the line is... i wouldnt feel comfortable unless i bought the line up to +7.5 and if i did a one unit on that shyt id only get 50 back. and im damn sure not giving up any points to the saints :bryan:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wanna go saints.... but i cant trust them enough where the line is... i wouldnt feel comfortable unless i bought the line up to +7.5 and if i did a one unit on that shyt id only get 50 back. and im damn sure not giving up any points to the saints :bryan:

It's not gonna move much I don't think. It's pretty much 50-50 on the spread in most places. I bought up to 6 but it was very costly. I really don't think Saints win this but they def cover 6 points me thinks

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So apparently every game in the NBA went over today...:patrice:

Some ppl at covers are furious. Especially with the Portland/Lakers game. in the th the first 6 min only pts scored but 43 scored over the last 5min :dead:

Unders tomorrow?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No afternoon college basketball :why:

my guess is since the tourneys and invitationals are over with.

How you like the bulls pelicans/under [193]. Both teams out with their star. Only thing that worries me is Pelicans defense being trash

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
my guess is since the tourneys and invitationals are over with.

How you like the bulls pelicans/under [193]. Both teams out with their star. Only thing that worries me is Pelicans defense being trash
Yeah tourneys all over, going to just be a few ones every now and then.

Wouldn't touch the total on that game. Pelicans actually shoot the 3 better without Davis on the floor, and they could shoot 25+ tonight.

It could easily go either way. The fact that the public considers this a lock on the under makes me think..