Broncos -4.5

Didn't feel like losing too much money today so I bet 10 for tha 240

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
nikka you told me to pm days before you made that thread about cash nikka and i never did :beli: so kill all that bullshyt.

you gave agentT 3mil nikka. thats the biggest simp payment in thcoli history :wow::wow:
:what: nikka you was the one acting like the IRS with the 21 questions
"how you get your money"
"it aint from bets or stocks"
and you still don't know :heh:
i told you to PM me if you really wanted to know, b/c i aint just wanna put shyt out there

and nikka, my cash, i do what the fukk i please. that shyt was more like a lottery, post 134 got 3 mil :manny: i didn't go up offer it to her, anyone could have gotten it

:umad:

Daps
:what: nikka you was the one acting like the IRS with the 21 questions
"how you get your money"
"it aint from bets or stocks"
and you still don't know :heh:
i told you to PM me if you really wanted to know, b/c i aint just wanna put shyt out there

and nikka, my cash, i do what the fukk i please. that shyt was more like a lottery, post 134 got 3 mil :manny: i didn't go up offer it to her, anyone could have gotten it

:umad:

ask nikka :what: i aint put one question mark and the shyt you put in quotes aint even questions nikka. nikkas always gotta slide in jokes like trying to put me down gon prove something. you being a lame about some fake money nikka

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
ask nikka :what: i aint put one question mark and the shyt you put in quotes aint even questions nikka. nikkas always gotta slide in jokes like trying to put me down gon prove something. you being a lame about some fake money nikka
nikka
:whoa: playgurl

Im just wondering where your money came from since it aint from bets or stocks
i was just joking around since it looked like you was the only other person on here with a significant amount. you the one getting all emotional and can't take a lil shyt talk. but thats what it is, ill drop the subject. :sitdown:

Daps
Last post brehs :smug:

nikka

i was just joking around since it looked like you was the only other person on here with a significant amount. you the one getting all emotional and can't take a lil shyt talk. but thats what it is, ill drop the subject. :sitdown:

Until you put the house down, we aint in comp nikka..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:sadcam:That shyt is gonna ruin my 11 team teaser. fukking tampa bay sucks. I teased em to a +19 and they can't even cover that :snoop:. And now the fagot ass Panthers coach wanna challenge a fumble up 21 and 2:40 left. :pacspit:

you teased the wrong side on that one. shoulda teased carolina down

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
:sadcam:That shyt is gonna ruin my 11 team teaser. fukking tampa bay sucks. I teased em to a +19 and they can't even cover that :snoop:. And now the fagot ass Panthers coach wanna challenge a fumble up 21 and 2:40 left. :pacspit:
damn breh everybody in here was sayin carolina