for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
All that money and you still a p*ssy better. You aint winning no money in betting so why you keep talking to me? A billion for doing shyt for the site and im suppose to give you a cookie :russ: foh nikka
i just put 40 mil up yesterday (more than your whole current sum) and speaking of p*ssy bets
why you putting 10 mil on BOTH USC AND UCLA? :heh: thats the definition of a scared ass better ol "i don't know which one will win so ill just bet both" ass :heh:

Daps
i just put 40 mil up yesterday (more than your whole current sum) and speaking of p*ssy bets
why you putting 10 mil on BOTH USC AND UCLA? :heh: thats the definition of a scared ass better ol "i don't know which one will win so ill just bet both" ass :heh:

and you lost most of yall money shytty better :smugfavre: nikka you over there following and watching my bets :laff: you the billionaire, shouldnt i be following you? again :fohyo:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Man City -355 and Juventus -315 for parlay filler

Trabzonspor -126
Galatasaray pk -114 (best bet)
NEC/AZ Over 3 (best bet)
Feyenoord/PSV Over 3

:blessed: yahoo

my parlay with Juve is 1/3rd filled

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
and you lost most of yall money shytty better :smugfavre: nikka you over there following and watching my bets :laff: you the billionaire, shouldnt i be following you? again :fohyo:
i have no choice, you one of the few who actually put up big bets. funny though, i lost 20 mil on bama and still made more than i lost. just thought it was funny you saying i got scared money and you bettin on both damn squads. what was the reasoning behind that?:lupe: maybe you can teach me something instead of asking for a 25 mil handout :russ:

Daps
i have no choice, you one of the few who actually put up big bets. funny though, i lost 20 mil on bama and still made more than i lost. just thought it was funny you saying i got scared money and you bettin on both damn squads. what was the reasoning behind that?:lupe: maybe you can teach me something instead of asking for a 25 mil handout :russ:

you dont bet big tho :what: how you betting the same as me with all that money. im going big every night not caring if i lose it all :wow: and yo bytch ass inflation coli cash giving it away to the broke nikkas for no reason. clean it up :ufdup:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
CBball pick..Ok state first half. The game total is -6, but they've killing it in the first half and then letting teams comeback on them.

This is the differential between first and second half that's been going on all season with them:
34/21, 25/28, 16/18,18/3, 16/10, 23/-13, 14/-12
They're playing memphis who in their first meeting they beat them in the 1st half by 18

In that same token I might bet the under for the second half
I got ok state -6
Over 162

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
you dont bet big tho :what: how you betting the same as me with all that money. im going big every night not caring if i lose it all :wow: and yo bytch ass inflation coli cash giving it away to the broke nikkas for no reason. clean it up :ufdup:
:umad: you wouldn't be complaining if i gave you some.... but since i didn't you feeling all left out :umad:

inflating the system by giving out 50k :comeon: to a 100 posters (or was it a 100k? can't remember, didn't matter anyway :jawalrus:) thats chump change...

Daps
:umad: you wouldn't be complaining if i gave you some.... but since i didn't you feeling all left out :umad:

inflating the system by giving out 50k :comeon: to a 100 posters (or was it a 100k? can't remember, didn't matter anyway :jawalrus:) thats chump change...

nikka you told me to pm days before you made that thread about cash nikka and i never did :beli: so kill all that bullshyt.

you gave agentT 3mil nikka. thats the biggest simp payment in thcoli history :wow::wow: