for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If your book Offers Team Totals, take the Under on Savannah State. Books usually give them out on the day of the game.

The Total will probably be set at 3.5 @ -140 for the Under or 3 ... Take the Under. The Juice is a little Extra but I like it alot.

ya know any sites for somebody in MD?

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
What are we on today?

So far I got this bet I made way earlier in the week before aldon smith was ruled out and T-rich trade was announced. I am feeling pretty good about it

fy4tzX4.png

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been goin back and forth for the last hour on Falcons/Fins OVER 45
I cant convince myself to do it....

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
this was a bad day ... Packers could have salvaged it they decide to fumble a 4th and 1 for a touch down.

A Big fukk you to the NY giants, Michigan Football and the WVU Coaching staff

I'm gonna stick to college

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Kmip0xn.png

Seems like a lock to me, bounce back game for San Fran, Harbaugh has never lost back to back games while coaching the 49ers, the rams just got exposed last week vs the cowboys, my only issue is wish I coulda gotten it earlier today when it was at -3. I think Ill but some money down on -3.5 and then buy the half point down and put a little more on -3. Thursday games have a habit of being sloppy and I think fundamentally the 49ers are 10x better then the rams, the rams have no running game right now and are going to need that coming off a short week vs one the top defenses in the league.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Kmip0xn.png

Seems like a lock to me, bounce back game for San Fran, Harbaugh has never lost back to back games while coaching the 49ers, the rams just got exposed last week vs the cowboys, my only issue is wish I coulda gotten it earlier today when it was at -3. I think Ill but some money down on -3.5 and then buy the half point down and put a little more on -3. Thursday games have a habit of being sloppy and I think fundamentally the 49ers are 10x better then the rams, the rams have no running game right now and are going to need that coming off a short week vs one the top defenses in the league.

explain to me what the bolded means? Im new to this :to:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Instead of getting -3.5 at -105 i could probably get -3 at -125 or -120, the vig increases to make up for the extra half a point you are getting on your line so if I won I would only win .8 instead of .95 percent of the money.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Wish this thread was more active, but heres my parlay for the week, what you think

uRVfftB.png

I would have stayed away from the Bears/Lions game, Rams are a tough Squad at home too with a good defense

I live the over in the Cowboys/Chargers, i think it's right at the # at 47 ... I probably would tease it down to 40 or 37

The Total for the Eagles/Broncos game is at 57.5 but that's a really high number in the NFL, Manning by himself might put 40 on the Philly Defense. On the fence on this one

That Skins/Raiders game is a trap, if Pryor plays it's a FG game

I like Ok State at West Virgnia at -18, depends on who will be at QB for WVU but from what I say at the MD game ... that defense is too aggressive and they have major problems stopping the read option.

Texas A&M at Arkansas -3 ... I don't why the line is set like that but Ark is still rebuilding mode

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Texas A&M at Arkansas -3 ... I don't why the line is set like that but Ark is still rebuilding mode

vegas knows

1. texas a&m first road game
2. conference play
3. arkansas is at home in prime time
4. even under john l smith last year, at home lost by 7 to lsu, lost by 3 to ole piss,
5. arkansas has a run game that will chew up clock and dictate the game and texas a&m d is ass