For Europe, Arab lives matter more than Africans

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares in a FEW generations and I meam FEW, countries outside Germany and UK in Europe are going to be economics dumps. These same European countries are going to be running to Africa for help like the Portuguese are doing with Angola.

Pretty bold statement about a continent based on a single country.

Is Africa also doomed to be lawless dumps based on Libya, Somalia or Zimbabwe?

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is it bullshyt? if you're muslim, wouldnt you prefer to live in an islamic country? i said they might as well go to one

obviously there are plenty of muslims who assimilate, but the stories with these refugees sounds like there are also plenty who don't want to live in places with un-islamic values. chicks getting harassed for walking down the street with their arms showing n shyt. but the country isnt gonna change for them any time soon

i wasnt even really tryna make a negative comment :heh: i just thought that that's what they would prefer so they should just go there. i mean what the fukk is closer to syria? saudia arabia, or us across the ocean :what:

If you are not a Sunni Arab, get out of the Middle East.

Sunnis should get out too, but they'd likely fukk up wherever they'd find asylum so it's best for them to stay where there are.

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about you look up Europe's current situation. And I was only using Portugal and Angola as examples.

Europe's current situation is a flood of refugees going their way hence this topic.

You'd need at least 15 Portugals to just have the flow of people flipping the other way. Other European countries in trouble just have their jobless move to more prosperous European countries.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
then they should go to islamic countries with islamic values, like saudi arabia

isnt that what they want?
But most of these refugees are not even from Syrian or war-torn countries. They are economic migrants looking to capitalize on the crisis. I was looking at a document (I forgot the country and I have to find the link again) and the refugee demographic consisted of people from Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc. Basically the European governments (thanks to Merkel's dumbass :mjlol:) opened up their borders and you got people trying to enter the richer Northern European countries. If the person was an actual refugee they would settle in Turkey. I tried to find the German document but they obviously wouldn't show it because they basically lied to their people.

Anyway, a lot of these people are raping women and acting like savages because of their culture :manny:It has nothing to do with Islam. Arab people culturally are in the stone age.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
But most of these refugees are not even from Syrian or war-torn countries. They are economic migrants looking to capitalize on the crisis. I was looking at a document (I forgot the country and I have to find the link again) and the refugee demographic consisted of people from Bangladesh, Pakistan, etc. Basically the European governments (thanks to Merkel's dumbass :mjlol:) opened up their borders and you got people trying to enter the richer Northern European countries. If the person was an actual refugee they would settle in Turkey. I tried to find the German document but they obviously wouldn't show it because they basically lied to their people.

Anyway, a lot of these people are raping women and acting like savages because of their culture :manny:It has nothing to do with Islam. Arab people culturally are in the stone age.

Arabs used to be on top of the world for centuries or even millennium while Europe was filled with waste & shyt while also inventing new diseases, and the Asians were doing their own thang. Somehow they (Arabs) managed to fukk that up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Who cares in a FEW generations and I meam FEW, countries outside Germany and UK in Europe are going to be economics dumps. These same European countries are going to be running to Africa for help like the Portuguese are doing with Angola.

Few generations.. shyt sometime in the next 20yrs will probably be the big one. Lotta places aren't just gonna be economic dumps..but total dumps

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They're out of the EU..the UK in order to make a living is intending to raid the former colonies for cheap raw materials etc and just feed off the Commonwealth. I say, all commonwealth nations must leave the useless organisation that only benefits the UK. Seeing as how the UK wants to go it alone without the EU, the Commonwealth nations must tell them theyre leaving so they can go it alone too.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Arabs used to be on top of the world for centuries or even millennium while Europe was filled with waste & shyt while also inventing new diseases, and the Asians were doing their own thang. Somehow they (Arabs) managed to fukk that up

Mongels had a big part in destruction of Arab civilization and culture.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
As a black man (Eritrean) who lives in Europe - facts! Been facts for years. Even tho i got love towards black folks, some black muslims seem like they brown nosing arabs like a muthafukka just off gp & cuz thats the cultural thing to do. But then them - as well as other black folks - dont get the same opportunities.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Like the smugglers who put the poorer sub-Saharan Africans in the holds of trawlers while giving the Syrians the upper deck, Europe has its own two-tier system. "

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
This is just white supremacy in action, the closer you are to white the more accepted you are. The further you are from white the lesser you are accepted. This is why black people must look out for our OWN best interests and start practicing group economics, other people of color are not our allies and WILLINGLY practice white supremacy.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Where is this Europe taht has shown "compassion" towards refugees? :dahell: Damn whole continent has been crying about "invasion" when there's probably less refugees that came in Europe than in Lebanon+Turkey :dead:

The issue is that middle-east crises are much more in the media than african ones, for obvious geographical and economic reasons. People hardly knew about BH before they abducted all those girls, and all of a sudden it was #bringbackourgirls everywhere :aicmon:

Refugees coming from middle-eastern represent a much more politicized issue than say someone coming from Eritrea, because in the former the whole discussion will evolve around terrorism and Islam, so Europe's reaction (I say "Europe" but granting asylum is not decided at the EU level) says much more about those two very sensitive issues than say accepting or refusing an Eritrean asylum seeker for example.