For Europe, Arab lives matter more than Africans

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
im not. women can drive here, and leave the house without a male relative :heh:

Unfortunately cars weren't around back then, so that argument is invalid. Yes, in the USA we don't care for the safety or honor of a woman. that is true. It's sad. Thanks for pointing that out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately cars weren't around back then, so that argument is invalid. Yes, in the USA we don't care for the safety or honor of a woman. that is true. It's sad. Thanks for pointing that out.
yeah, thats the reason honor killings happen :dead:

i know you're hurt by this, but islam is not a fact. its an opinion on fiction and it wasnt relevant for the majority of human history, and still isnt relevant to the majority of people on the planet. theres nothing to debate about that

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
yeah, thats the reason honor killings happen :dead:

i know you're hurt by this, but islam is not a fact. its an opinion on fiction and it wasnt relevant for the majority of human history, and still isnt relevant to the majority of people on the planet. theres nothing to debate about that

Honor killings have nothing to do with any religion bud.

I'm not hurt breh, I know Islam is the truth. Islam has been relevant for most of modern history. And 1.6 billion people on this planet follow Islam :blessed:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then they should go to islamic countries with islamic values, like saudi arabia

isnt that what they want?
this is complete bullshyt

so you can only go to a country that holds your belief? if that were true America shouldn't be a Christian country as that's a middle eastern belief. complain about immigration while being the biggest offenders of immigration brehs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is complete bullshyt

so you can only go to a country that holds your belief? if that were true America shouldn't be a Christian country as that's a middle eastern belief. complain about immigration while being the biggest offenders of immigration brehs
how is it bullshyt? if you're muslim, wouldnt you prefer to live in an islamic country? i said they might as well go to one

obviously there are plenty of muslims who assimilate, but the stories with these refugees sounds like there are also plenty who don't want to live in places with un-islamic values. chicks getting harassed for walking down the street with their arms showing n shyt. but the country isnt gonna change for them any time soon

i wasnt even really tryna make a negative comment :heh: i just thought that that's what they would prefer so they should just go there. i mean what the fukk is closer to syria? saudia arabia, or us across the ocean :what:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honor killings have nothing to do with any religion bud.

I'm not hurt breh, I know Islam is the truth. Islam has been relevant for most of modern history. And 1.6 billion people on this planet follow Islam :blessed:
and i thank allah that the other 6 billion dont have any use for it :blessed: it does more harm than good. at least if you wanna talk about modern history

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is it bullshyt? if you're muslim, wouldnt you prefer to live in an islamic country? i said they might as well go to one

obviously there are plenty of muslims who assimilate, but the stories with these refugees sounds like there are also plenty who don't want to live in places with un-islamic values. chicks getting harassed for walking down the street with their arms showing n shyt. but the country isnt gonna change for them any time soon

i wasnt even really tryna make a negative comment :heh: i just thought that that's what they would prefer so they should just go there. i mean what the fukk is closer to syria? saudia arabia, or us across the ocean :what:
if I was muslim id like to live where is best for me, breh you said real cac'ish right now my breh