For Europe, Arab lives matter more than Africans

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:usure:nikka remember where your parents from

And there are many Eritreans coming to Europe. Been mistaken for one a couple times in the last years where I live.

And there has not been same kinds of wars and persecution in WA as in f.x Middle East, combine that with the fact that the West is responsible for the conflicts in the Middle East and that will mean more refugees from the Middle East than WA.

I speifically said:

a mass movement to welcome African refugees

Africans were seen more as a nuisance lol

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Islam is the truth, OP is a dummy. European society is not accepting anyone unless your're white.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Boko Haram only do a few small attacks here and there. Nothing big enough to warrant fleeing Nigeria

nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Boko Haram get BUSY. They wipeout entire villages lol

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok sorry a little inconsiderate to say. What I mean is that ISIS are driving more people to flee to Europe than Boko Haram. Most of WA immigrants aren't even fleeing Boko Haram
See, this kind of reasoning is exactly what I'm talking about. More compassion for Arabs who are believed to be in genuine danger whilst None for Africans. you play down Boko haram despite the fact that theyve killed tens of thousands and control cities and towns just like Isis.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
See, this kind of reasoning is exactly what I'm talking about. More compassion for Arabs who are believed to be in genuine danger whilst None for Africans. you play down Boko haram despite the fact that theyve killed tens of thousands and control cities and towns just like Isis.
That because there have been more Arabs to give compassion for. Somalis got a shyt ton of compassion when our country was going into turmoil. I remember my dad told me he was taking a flight to Canada to seek refuge, but while doing a pit stop in Norway the authorities there saw him, asked if he was Somali then literally took him in. :pachaha:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
When the inevitable occurs those two groups implode and attack each other, I hope the loser leaves Africa the fukk alone.
If those leeches try to get in our homeland I support any measures taken to keep them out.
You already have the Portuguese going to Angola, albeit for economic reasons instead of immigration.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Thats because the WAfricans going to Europe right now aren't refugees escaping death, but instead people who are taking advantage of Syrian and Iraqi refugees as a way into Europe. These WAfricans at times even lie about being Afghani, Iraqi or Syrian so they can get into Europe. Recently some random Caribbeans even been trying to get into Europe trough Turkey, claiming they're Somali:mjlol:

And of course the WAfricans and Caribbeans that do this are dumb enough to think that it would work:skip:

Carribbeans? You're just flat out making shyt up, as per usual

Most of the immigrants coming out of Africa are from the northeast section of the continent

Why do you even post on this forum? Nobody likes you and a large portion of your posts are throwing shade at either Black Americans, Islanders or West Africans. You're a Somali in Europe yet you come on a forum based on a culture all the way across the pond because you have none yourself

There are Somali forums for you to post on
There are European forums for you to post on

And since Somalis are such well respected Arabs (:dead::dead::dead::dead:) you could probably find an Arabic forum for you to post on.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Why you say that?
Every thing I've read and heard about brexit says it's on some nationalist movement, let's make Britain great again type shyt. Locking down their borders to control what comes in and out.

It failed the first time they did it which was why they begged to join the EU to begin with.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Carribbeans? You're just flat out making shyt up, as per usual

Most of the immigrants coming out of Africa are from the northeast section of the continent

Why do you even post on this forum? Nobody likes you and a large portion of your posts are throwing shade at either Black Americans, Islanders or West Africans. You're a Somali in Europe yet you come on a forum based on a culture all the way across the pond because you have none yourself

There are Somali forums for you to post on
There are European forums for you to post on

And since Somalis are such well respected Arabs (:dead::dead::dead::dead:) you could probably find an Arabic forum for you to post on.

Now hundreds of migrants from Caribbean fly 6,000 miles to enter EU

Also @Canadadry since you dapped this fool

When they so jelly of you they literally claiming to be you:banderas:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Now hundreds of migrants from Caribbean fly 6,000 miles to enter EU

Also @Canadadry since you dapped this fool

When they so jelly of you they literally claiming to be you:banderas:

The majority arriving on the Greek islands are from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. But last year, the Greek coastguard also registered 351 migrants from the Dominican Republic, eight from Haiti, two Cubans, one Jamaican, two from Honduras and two from Colombia.

Read more: Now hundreds of migrants from Caribbean fly 6,000 miles to enter EU
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Where are all of the 'Caribbeans' (not even a word, you dumbass) you speak of?

All I see is spics and one Jamaican (which is probably a fake passport)

Last edited: