For all my Tippers and Stiffers

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
This nikka @HarlemsOwn is ruthless :ohlawd:

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif
:whew: she was a bad bytch back in the day my nikka

:scusthov: now she got 5 chins and shyt...

IMG_20130520_145650_zps8e08b16b.jpg

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn, like I tip and it's not to brag...

But why brag about NOT tipping? I mean, does it get you off that you're some kind of "rebel" who goes against the establishment
that you DON'T tip even though, you KNOW that your tip goes to help somebody who's check you KNOW isn't as big as say, YOURS.

So you leave it on the restaurant, who you know shorts these folks to pay them more for the meal and service you just received? Hell, even if I
didn't like to tip, I'd do it straight off the fact I know the establishment is shorting these cats. I don't wanna see cats struggle. But I guess I'm just
a different type nikka, who can put HIMSELF in a situation and really feel how somebody feeling. I was in the food industry and I feel their pain.

But go ahead, keep your money in your pocket, to me, people will get theirs. You go to a restaurant to eat, you don't have to do anything but order and pay,
cats bring you your food, keep your drinks filled. Hell, they may even give you suggestions on the food, keep your drink filled without you having to say anything.
Basically, pay you SUPER good attention and you notice it and you STILL get up and don't leave a tip? Man, you just a jerk.

But go ahead and brag about stiffing people. Talk about what a restaurant SHOULD do for their employees, all while using their service and receiving a PERSONAL experience from their waiter, and just stiff him/her...

A tip is just a tangible way of saying "I appreciate you sir/ma'am and your service to me and/or my folks" Says "hey, I got you for looking out for my dining experience at your eating establishment" What's so bad/hard about being nice?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My tip to waiters: get a better job...

naw i'm just playing. i actually always tip. taxi drivers, barbershop, waiters, delivery people, etc. especially the last two cause i know they get paid less. At the same time i admit the whole thing seems like a big scam. so my solution is to tip if i go to restaurants/order food but at the same time i try to boycott them as much as i can (try to eat home made, take out/pick up instead of delivery, cut my own hair, etc).If more and more people did this, those establishments will lose money and be forced to review their whole business model.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
why should you? They set a price for the cut. Its their job to cut hair well and not fukk up. Why should you be held ransom to pay an extra tip as to not get your hair fukked up. That's a disgrace to your craft when you do shyt like that, fukk Barbers demanding tips :pacspit:

IMO the last person you want to stiff is your barber, especially if he's good. The tip could be the difference between a decent haircut and a great haircut.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't tip people of a certain color. They have the world in their palm and decided to be a waiter so that's on them. Oh and can we stop the myth that whites tip better than black people because its not true. If you expect me not to tip and give me bad service like a lot of waiters do then you won't get sh1t from me and that's usually what happens in a lot of cases with black people in restaurants.

You know it's gonna be a crazy day when you wake up and read dumb shyt like this. :childplease:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
IMO the last person you want to stiff is your barber, especially if he's good. The tip could be the difference between a decent haircut and a great haircut.

thats the thing, how is it stiffing the barber. The barber has a set price for a fukking service. Why is a barber entitled to anything extra. If i go in and sit and wait patiently for my turn, i expect the promised cut at the set price. fukking barbers should get their skills up and then they can charge extra for quality fukk tipping a Barber, and fukk barbers who get pissy about tips, ill cut your fukking hands off

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Lol @sanityovar8ted evacuated this thread quick-like :whew:

But anyways. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't :manny: Really depends on the service.

But barbers I always tip :yes:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
thats the thing, how is it stiffing the barber. The barber has a set price for a fukking service. Why is a barber entitled to anything extra. If i go in and sit and wait patiently for my turn, i expect the promised cut at the set price. fukking barbers should get their skills up and then they can charge extra for quality fukk tipping a Barber, and fukk barbers who get pissy about tips, ill cut your fukking hands off

It's stiffing because the norm is that you tip the barber. The shop sets the rate, but if you want a quality service, you tip him. That's how I see it.
Especially since hair cutting is a repeat service, i wouldn't want to be know as the guy that doesn't tip. Not because I'm scared of what they think, but because I want the best service.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's stiffing because the norm is that you tip the barber. The shop sets the rate, but if you want a quality service, you tip him. That's how I see it.
Especially since hair cutting is a repeat service, i wouldn't want to be know as the guy that doesn't tip. Not because I'm scared of what they think, but because I want the best service.

I don't tip my barber but if he gives me a bad haircut and I feel like it was on purpose then I'm not paying :manny: