VgTUOPC.jpg

1kxp17c.jpg

Q0YWa3N.jpg

:whew:
thanks i thought i lost those pix

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I don't tip people of a certain color. They have the world in their palm and decided to be a waiter so that's on them. Oh and can we stop the myth that whites tip better than black people because its not true. If you expect me not to tip and give me bad service like a lot of waiters do then you won't get sh1t from me and that's usually what happens in a lot of cases with black people in restaurants.

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same people that don't tip are the ones that are exra needy in restaurants. They want 10 refills of water, extra sugars, extra lemons, extra ranch, extra everything. They feel entitled to everything. Just because you're out at Apple Bees, or Chilis or wherever the fukk establishment you think is fancy as fukk doesn't mean you should lose your decency. shyt is embarrassing people. These same people are usually ghetto/ratchet as fukk, and when they go out to eat they lash out at waiters/waitresses because it lets them escape their own sad pathetic life, and act higher and mightier than someone else. Then they go back to their sad ass lives collecting welfare checks, and maybe working a dead end minimum wage job if that.

I do agree that the whole service industry/tipping thing needs an overhaul though. I believe a good model would be to have restaurants increase the prices of their dishes and compensate the employees with higher pay and just do away with the tipping system.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't tip people of a certain color. They have the world in their palm and decided to be a waiter so that's on them. .
i get why no one likes white people on here but this is just :childplease:

yea, white privilege exists.you think its enough to secure every white person a good enough job that waiting tables is beneath them :dead:

lemme clue u in: the whites in power dont give a fukk about poor whites either

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The same people that don't tip are the ones that are exra needy in restaurants. They want 10 refills of water, extra sugars, extra lemons, extra ranch, extra everything. They feel entitled to everything. Just because you're out at Apple Bees, or Chilis or wherever the fukk establishment you think is fancy as fukk doesn't mean you should lose your decency. shyt is embarrassing people. These same people are usually ghetto/ratchet as fukk, and when they go out to eat they lash out at waiters/waitresses because it lets them escape their own sad pathetic life, and act higher and mightier than someone else. Then they go back to their sad ass lives collecting welfare checks, and maybe working a dead end minimum wage job if that.

I do agree that the whole service industry/tipping thing needs an overhaul though. I believe a good model would be to have restaurants increase the prices of their dishes and compensate the employees with higher pay and just do away with the tipping system.

shyt is so true man.

-DMP-

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0a5957.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDxu9rXzpYPsffSIy02lh2DC0Qc00n3drga-ivK1xLjadISUac

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't tip people of a certain color. They have the world in their palm and decided to be a waiter so that's on them. Oh and can we stop the myth that whites tip better than black people because its not true. If you expect me not to tip and give me bad service like a lot of waiters do then you won't get sh1t from me and that's usually what happens in a lot of cases with black people in restaurants.

You're contradicting yourself. You don't tip "people of a certain color" off the bat but then blame them that you've received poor service.

If people give you bad service, by all means give them a penny to let them know that the service was bad. But if someone gave you good service and attended to your needs reasonably, why stiff them just because?