For 1,000,000$ Which weapon would you choose to Kill a 8ft Grizzly Bear? Ice Pick or a Small Axe

Which weapon would you choose?

• Ice Pick

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Small Axe

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Daps
wow

this is so sad

tears

i would never harm an animal

i luv animals n earth

i have a cat named pumpkin n i luv him

treat animals with kindness

full

-The BasedFather
Always feel inspired by this nikkas post. Homie just so happy :wow:

camer999

All Star
Daps
don't need the weapons, i will go in with only my hands. i am a trained boxer with ground game as well. the bear's height will be a disadvantage bc i will take out his ribs and if he runs in for the takedown, i have superior knowledge there as well. nothing he can do really unless he gets a lucky bite or some shyt, but while he's bitin, i'll be bitin at a higher rate so he won't know what to do out there.
You must be trolling. This isn't Hajime no opportunity, your punches would probably feel like a 3 year old trying to punch you in the chest to a bear. Maybe if you had the strength of a neanderthal and even then it would probably be like a preteen or young teen against a grown man.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You must be trolling. This isn't Hajime no opportunity, your punches would probably feel like a 3 year old trying to punch you in the chest to a bear. Maybe if you had the strength of a neanderthal and even then it would probably be like a preteen or young teen against a grown man.
man get the fukk out my alerts, you don't know who i am or what i can do. i'll knock a bear out and any other fukking animal walkin on land too.