For 1,000,000$ Which weapon would you choose to Kill a 8ft Grizzly Bear? Ice Pick or a Small Axe

Which weapon would you choose?

• Ice Pick

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Small Axe

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'd have to go with the Ice Pick. I don't stand a chance either way...only shot I have is a quick strike to maybe an area like the throat or eyes. That ax would definitely hinder any quick strike attempt.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are gonna get mauled either way

Maybe with the pick you get a poke in the throat or eye

Dont even think about going for a head shot , they have found grizzlies with bullets under the skin because it

Couldn't go through the skull .

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
im taking the axe, cut down a small tree and quickly cut the end to a sharp point . . with my new spear i'll banish this land monster to the land of wind and ghosts

bigfoot gonna be peakin out his crib like "what the fukk, so you just gonna let this p*ssy ass human, make you look like a bytch bear? . . .:picard:

me: aye, you smelly bytch you can catch these hands too, you the dustiest simp in the entire forrest anyway:pacspit:

bigfoot: what you say little bytch ass human:gucci:

me: you heard me, thats why you cant get no hoes, with yo anti-social ass:shaq2:

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
The small axe

With the small axe at least if the bear misses and I dodge, I can probably get a good strong swipe at one of his paws and take a couple finger (?) and claws off.

With an ice pick I would have to get in front of it's face aim directly for the eyes/nose. And if you have to get right in front of it's face it's not gonna end well no matter what.

That's if it even feels the ice pick through that thick skin. Bear ain't really gonna feel an ice pick to the ass too much. Now a chop to the back of the legs with a small axe?... yeah. Bet you that shyt knees buckle, and like in a real life fight with a real life human once them knees buckle I'm on that ass.

fukk around and leave that forest with a mink, a rug, and a toilet seat cover set. People come over to my crib to take a shyt and just be resting their backs on bear.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Neither. Any weapon where you have to get in close is gonna leave you lookin like Oberyn Martell. Either a spear or gun or I'm out.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
It's funny how brehs think they actually have a shot:mjlol:

If you haven't been in a jungle before....my my...God bless you

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
im taking the axe, cut down a small tree and quickly cut the end to a sharp point . . with my new spear i'll banish this land monster to the land of wind and ghosts

bigfoot gonna be peakin out his crib like "what the fukk, so you just gonna let this p*ssy ass human, make you look like a bytch bear? . . .:picard:

me: aye, you smelly bytch you can catch these hands too, you the dustiest simp in the entire forrest anyway:pacspit:

bigfoot: what you say little bytch ass human:gucci:

me: you heard me, thats why you cant get no hoes, with yo anti-social ass:shaq2:

lol folks in here talking about dodging and pin point striking a bear.

Lettus be real you think you'll have enough time to craft a spear with that tiny axe. So the bear is just going to wait for you to finish?
:stopitslime:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
don't need the weapons, i will go in with only my hands. i am a trained boxer with ground game as well. the bear's height will be a disadvantage bc i will take out his ribs and if he runs in for the takedown, i have superior knowledge there as well. nothing he can do really unless he gets a lucky bite or some shyt, but while he's bitin, i'll be bitin at a higher rate so he won't know what to do out there.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
lol folks in here talking about dodging and pin point striking a bear.

Lettus be real you think you'll have enough time to craft a spear with that tiny axe. So the bear is just going to wait for you to finish?
:stopitslime:

damn, so many questions. let me live

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
split the bear whole head from across the street wit da mini axe off a sour blunt n some henny white