Foods You Have Thrown in the Bushes

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Beef - I've slipped up sometimes with foods that have traces of beef (eggrolls :sadcam:) and only recently (a year or so) founded out peppeoroni ahs beef and pork

Pork - Too much bad press on it (that I haven't researched too much) and I don't really miss it

Gas station junk food - Debbie Cakes and what not; I waste too much money, on it

Soda - I've started drankin' it, again, I'm gonna get back...but, Ginger Ale starting to taste like medicine--it's so good

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Pringles. I've been eating them for like 20 years and just recently realized I don't even like them. All the flavors are nasty to me now.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I absolutely do not fucc with

Liver
Watermelon (I know, I know) :snoop:
Cantelope
Coke
Pepsi
Chittlins
Pork Rhines
Funnions
Calamari

:scusthov:

man funyons are freaking tasty going down, but I swear they will have your breath and mouth feeling like what I imagine fungus looks on rocks

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i just decided to cut out soda. on the real, im skinny so i slack off and don't eat right but as hot as it is and as much beer as i drink anyway, i'm like forget a soda!

i think my main issue is the consistency because i'll be on the right track for a month or so and then i'll just fall into a pattern of laziness that consists of consuming garbage and netflix.