Foods You Have Thrown in the Bushes

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I came in here to say soda too. I never drink it anymore. It doesn't taste good and it loses the tone of your body. No thanks.

I also stopped eating pork altogether. Best decision. Thank you to well you know who you are, :inlove: for the suggestion.

I also threw waffles away. Can't stand the smell or sight of them anymore. They make me feel sick.

No waffles?!? :mindblown:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
havent had soda in over two years
... took a sip of sprite lastvweek and got a stomach ache straight up ..

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Stopped soda for the most part a month or so ago, now once every two weeks or something when I have taco shop or something, I'll have a coke. Bread too, not entirely, but stopped with turkey sandwiches for lunch, just salad with a little chicken on it. Fast food has been gone, with an exception 1/2 times a month. Steak, red meat in general less then once a month, usually. Pop tarts a few years ago, cut those loose. Chips, like hot cheetos, whatever, have been gone for a minute too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
sodas (2 years strong), pork (since new year), right now im phasing out MSG...which is hard as fukk i love chips

i think im going to stop eating chicken next...just rock with fish and beef for the long run

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't eaten fish since I was a child.It looks,smells and tastes disgusting.I will never eat any kind of fish as long as I'm alive

I can understand this if you live in a land-locked state but if you're coastal you my man are fukking up furiously.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Just tossed some mac and cheese from Hartz buffet in the :trash:...

Brehs I'm warning you. Don't EVER fukk with the mac and cheese from Hartz. shyt smells like spoiled milk and taste worse :upsetfavre:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I can understand this if you live in a land-locked state but if you're coastal you my man are fukking up furiously.

I don't.I live in Illinois and If I lived in cape cod or the pacific coast I still wouldn't eat fish.Fish and chinese food are 2 foods I'll never eat in life cuz they both make me:gag: