Foods You Have Thrown in the Bushes

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to cut bacon out of my diet. I'm trying to get right for the summer so it had to be done. It's not a food but I dropped alcohol as well.

Make cardio 75% of your workout routine and eat/drink whatever you want for the most part :yeshrug:

:win:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I absolutely do not fucc with

Liver
Watermelon (I know, I know) :snoop:
Cantelope
Coke
Pepsi
Chittlins
Pork Rhines
Funnions
Calamari

:scusthov:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Beef, I've gone back and forth over the years between not eating it and eating it (altho I never really cook it, when I consume it, it's from a restaurant) - but it got cut in feb

I used to never eat pork, but allowing bacon back has opened those doors. I want to throw this completely in the bushes too (except bacon :guilty:)

Lastly, white flour products have to go, this is hard cuz I love baking, so I think unless I've baked something, no more white flour.

And I never was a soda drinker, it amazes me that people really drink soda that much that they have to "give it up" I probably average 1-2 sodas a month

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Beef, I've gone back and forth over the years between not eating it and eating it (altho I never really cook it, when I consume it, it's from a restaurant) - but it got cut in feb

I used to never eat pork, but allowing bacon back has opened those doors. I want to throw this completely in the bushes too (except bacon :guilty:)

Lastly, white flour products have to go, this is hard cuz I love baking, so I think unless I've baked something, no more white flour.

And I never was a soda drinker, it amazes me that people really drink soda that much that they have to "give it up" I probably average 1-2 sodas a month

you live chicago

in due time your bound to get fat :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
i eat pretty good & healthy (basically zero processed foods,worked as a chef for almost 3 years), high carb, low fat & sugar, i work out 4-6 times a week, i smoke tho.

then i start smoking weed again (quit a hunnid times :D) and and it's back to coke, fastfood & junk food in general :sadcam: