Foods you didn't eat until you got on your health kick

Daps
Asparagus is fine until you have to take a piss. I remember I started dating this new girl right around the time I started to eat asparagus and I thought I caught a STD until someone told me that it's the asparagus that's making my pee smell bad.

The same thing happened to me with beets. That red pee

:damn::dead::damn::dead::damn:

I mixed spinach with my eggs this morning and breh, so good. I never would've known people actually mixed spinach with eggs until I was looking up healthy recipes for common foods.

I chop baby spinach, and put it into the ground turkey when I make turkey meatballs and meatloaf.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Asparagus is fine until you have to take a piss. I remember I started dating this new girl right around the time I started to eat asparagus and I thought I caught a STD until someone told me that it's the asparagus that's making my pee smell bad.
Man, I first started eating a lot of asparagus in 06/07, had to do the same, thought I had some weird infection lol. I googled it and it's funny cuz only some people have the gene to smell it or to make stinky pee from it, forgot which, but I would steer clear of eating it if I was chilling with a dude, didn't want him walking into a stink pee bathroom :russ:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
The same thing happened to me with beets. That red pee

:damn::dead::damn::dead::damn:

I chop baby spinach, and put it into the ground turkey when I make turkey meatballs and meatloaf.

Man I didn't even know that was possible. My mom used to make beets a lot when I was young but I don't every remember getting red pee. Maybe I didn't even enough.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kale, coconut oil, fish oil, spinach. I would eat it if someone served it to me there's very few foods things I don't like BUT I wouldn't buy i myself now I do.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Man, I first started eating a lot of asparagus in 06/07, had to do the same, thought I had some weird infection lol. I googled it and it's funny cuz only some people have the gene to smell it or to make stinky pee from it, forgot which, but I would steer clear of eating it if I was chilling with a dude, didn't want him walking into a stink pee bathroom :russ:
surprised this episode didnt pop into your head:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I started making my own nut butters and things like jerky to snack on.

Not something different per se, but actively being involved in the process of making the snacks that I would purchase.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:hhh: