Foods that if you order them you clearly just do not give a fukk..the TRYIN TO DIE plates POLL ADDED

King of all suicide plates (osu sucks = other)

• Loaded bloomin onion

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Donut bread burgers

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Megastack (15+) burgers

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • 3000 calorie dinner from cheesecake factory

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Spare rib loaded bacon baked potato

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Elvis Jabberdog: 2 foot long rice krispies treat deep fried brownie....at baseball game

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Macaroni and cheese fritter bread burger...with melted cheddar and bacon

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deep dish bacon quintuple cheese burger stuffed PIZZA with extra mayo and frech fry crust

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • BWW Cheese Curd Bacon burger ....with fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees Chili Cheese or American Thick burger

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Octuple bypass burger

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Arbys "every piece of lunch meat on top of fried chicken with swiss" sandwich

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Deep fried butter

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
1411125670-burgers-2-beer-cleveland-ohio.jpg

:gucci::flabbynsick:

that's the luther burger...AKA the quadruple bypass burger
MV5BMTg4MjI3ODE1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODIzMjYz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
motherfukk this thread :pacspit:

been trying to lose weight and im plateauing at 25 pounds lost. i work out more, try to eat "less" but if i eat a fukking french fry i go back up. im about to pull the fukking pin tomorrow and go hard at mc donalds and stop at burger king on the way home brehs :mjcry:

help me overcome this plateau or recommend me some fukking food :gucci:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
spots like that shouldnt be allowed to be open

my apologies if already posted

guy who runs it is on one :russ:

‘Heart Attack Grill’ Owner Proudly Displays Dead Customer’s Remains on TV

The Vegas-based restaurateur says he wants you to know his food kills — so that maybe you'll stop eating junk.

By Jacob DavidsonOct. 05, 2013
rtr24rs3.jpg

Joshua Lott / Reuters
Heart Attack Grill owner Jon poses with a quadruple bypass cheese burger in Chandler, Arizona June 17, 2009. The restaurant is known for its hospital theme and triple and quadruple bypass burgers.

Email
Follow @TIMENewsfeed

The Vegas-based Heart Attack Grill makes no bones about the danger its offerings pose to customers. The restaurant’s name warns diners what to expect if they eat what’s on the menu, and the grill’s 10,000 calorie ‘Quadruple Bypass Burger’ conveys a similarly ominous message. Now, the establishment’s owner has taken his campaign to prove his food’s lethality to the next level by displaying a dead customer’s cremated remains on live television.

On Thursday, Jon Basso, Heart Attack Grill’s well-spoken founder, appeared on Bloomberg’s In the Loop with Betty Liu to discuss his restaurant’s deadly fare. “I’m probably the only restaurateur in the entire world who is unapologetically telling you that my food is bad for you, that it will kill you, and you should stay away from it,” said Basso.

He then revealed a clear plastic bag filled with a powder-like substance. “I’m here with the cremated remains of someone who died at my restaurant. He died of a heart-attack at my restaurant, and I’m putting the bag clearly on the table. I wish that Burger King, McDonalds, and everyone else would do the same thing.”

“John, wait… hold on one second,” sputtered a clearly shocked Liu. “This is getting a little grim. You’re saying you have the actual cremated remains of someone who died at your restaurant?”

“Absolutely,” replied Basso, “because the entire fast-food industry is pretty grim.”

While the cremation stunt may represent new ground for the Heart Attack Grill founder, Basso’s efforts to promote the danger his food poses are nothing new. The restaurateur, who is known for wearing a doctor’s outfit to highlight his food’s medical consequences, has previously bragged that those who dine at his grill are the “avant-garde of risk takers.” He even offers customers weighing 350 pounds or more the option to eat for free. It should then come as no surprise that multiple customers have died at the grill, including two spokespeople, and that one man was wheeled away in a stretcher after trying to finish a burger.

But according to Basso, he’s just trying to teach people a lesson about healthy eating in an industry averse to honestly.

“The end result of our eating habits is all around us,” Basso told an incredulous Liu. “It’s an obesity epidemic that is killing the world.”

“Do I want others to die at my restaurant? No. Actually I want to wake up one morning and open the door and have no one ever come in again, because maybe the world would have learned the truth,” added the owner. “Now, I make good money joking about how bad my food is. But at least I’m honest.”

However, Liu wasn’t buying the sales pitch. “It’s not a joke,” the anchor shot back. “You have people actually dying from your food, John. I mean, isn’t there some responsibility here?”

Watch the entire interview Bloomberg interview:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:russ: at the scust BW Wings burger/fries combo having almost 5 grams of sodium. the type of person who would enjoy eating that would be the type to liberally add salt to everything

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps

been trying to lose weight and im plateauing at 25 pounds lost. i work out more, try to eat "less" but if i eat a fukking french fry i go back up. im about to pull the fukking pin tomorrow and go hard at mc donalds and stop at burger king on the way home brehs :mjcry:

Your body is compensating and conserving food, don't eat "less" just complete your diet, nuts, legumes, vegetable servings. This should explain it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I have a thing with portion size...if I wouldn't make an item as large as offered to me at home...I won't order it.

When the fukk are you making a burrito this big
1384231080706.jpg

shyts ridiculous

:whoa:

I've eaten many of those after drunk nights in TJ

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eat right not less and resistance training should get you right. Also drink plenty of water.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
chain restarurants and fast food :gucci::snoop:

if you're going to bother to eat outside your house why not get something good

most fast food places dont even use real meat and cheese:sas2:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

That happened to me too. Oddly enuff a slight increase in calories actually jump started the weight loss again. Add more healthy protein and fats and veggies. The manly health men probably got the science reasoning behind this stuff.

All i know is my body said "bytch that's it on the food?! Aight bet!" And started trying to hold on to fat...especially when I started working out.
Had me mad as hell. Lol!

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
That happened to me too. Oddly enuff a slight increase in calories actually jump started the weight loss again. Add more healthy protein and fats and veggies. The manly health men probably got the science reasoning behind this stuff.

All i know is my body said "bytch that's it on the food?! Aight bet!" And started trying to hold on to fat...especially when I started working out.
Had me mad as hell. Lol!
Reverse dieting is what you did and is effective for breaking plateaus.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Had me mad as hell. Lol!
A lot of women fail at dieting because they confuse it with eating less and an occasional salad here and there instead of what you figured out.

All starving yourself is doing is making your body go in emergency mode thinking that you are slowly dying so it will hold on to as much fat as possible.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
my apologies if already posted

guy who runs it is on one :russ:

It is like honest narcissistic exposal marketing. That I can not front on.
Simply cause at least he is telling the truth and marketing it off the edginess of that as his gimmick.
I like the transparency of his marketing.
as you can never attack his business because in basic scope it is welled in being cryptic and self deprecating.
He lets the choice to dine fall on the consumer. Instead of other chains who hide behind the nutrition strip.
Being placed on their food packaging and marketing being visibly misleading and promoting mismarketing.

Art Barr

Last edited: