Foods that if you order them you clearly just do not give a fukk..the TRYIN TO DIE plates POLL ADDED

King of all suicide plates (osu sucks = other)

• Loaded bloomin onion

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Donut bread burgers

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Megastack (15+) burgers

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • 3000 calorie dinner from cheesecake factory

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Spare rib loaded bacon baked potato

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Elvis Jabberdog: 2 foot long rice krispies treat deep fried brownie....at baseball game

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Macaroni and cheese fritter bread burger...with melted cheddar and bacon

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Deep dish bacon quintuple cheese burger stuffed PIZZA with extra mayo and frech fry crust

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • BWW Cheese Curd Bacon burger ....with fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardees Chili Cheese or American Thick burger

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Octuple bypass burger

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Arbys "every piece of lunch meat on top of fried chicken with swiss" sandwich

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Deep fried butter

Votes: 21 18.1%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Loaded Baked Potato BBQ from SouthernQ in Houston.
You eat this shyt and you know its over for the day and you given up on any pretense of being healthy or responsible.

Got to give you the top down view because the side doesn't do it justice.
920x920.jpg

1024x1024.jpg
Low key i slept on this...this one is insanity

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
For me its high hungry

And i just took my edible :mjgrin:
I will eat but dont crave Wendy's or something once or twice a month since I have kids and were out and about alot....but my secret hankering is Taco Bell man...Ill eat a burrito every week from some local place thats legit, or a Qboda/Chipolte etc...but if its late, and there is a Taco Bell near by???? I start eating and crying.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Came into this thread hungry and everything looked good as hell...literally had to go and make myself a ham sandwich as to not do something stupid and all delivery.

Post-sandwich the food looks :scust:
Lmao! Post gut clarity is 20/20. :russ:I cooked for an old lady neighbor of mine today. We had marinated beef tips in burgundy sauce with rice and veggies.
picY1AuJH.jpg

Don't let nobody fool u. Old people can EAT! Lol

But yeah I try to limit eating out to once or twice a month. The calories even in a small amount of restaurant food just does NOT equal to what u cook at home.
Also my pockets won't let me do that. Eating out adds up.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whenever I see these double-triple decker burgers with bacon and cheese, with a side of salt laced fries and a tub of sugar soda shyt is wild unhealthy.:gag:

I went to the barber shop last week, one of the barbers was talking about this local deli that makes like a 5 pound sandwich, they use like 10 eggs, a pound of ham, half a pound of onions, etc etc ... so right as I'm done with my cut i see him in the back opening up that aluminum foil, shyt was straight :gag:

I have no clue how people eat garbage like what's been posted here and not have colon problems.
It catches up eventually. Then they'll be complaining about spending money on medicines and surgeries. Some people dropping off before they even get to that point

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: What's the point of lettuce
Im saying :mjlol:

I feel like hardees just troll the hell out of people by adding lettuce and tomatoes to their absurd burgers

On some "now you have all your daily vitamins and minerals! !":troll: So don't blame us if you're in the emergency room in a few hours:ufdup: ENJOY!:troll:"

• Dap
Reactions: TTT