Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also I rarely see blk dudes doing anything BUT dapping each other up talmbout "u winning" when another blk dude details the racial non-blkness of his chick.

Stop lying and tell de truth on a Sunday.

"Oh she got dat hair and dem eyes!"
Ya'll stay lying online to prove a point. Nikkas outchea listing a chicks full DNA scan to get approval from his homies for dating something other than a blk chick like that's a prize.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Bruh. you are legend.

My exact face after reading that post then seeing that pic
hzWr5Tm.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice she posted it 2 different times.....1 about how she missed him :mjpls: Claim not to sleep with the opressor but go to a hookah lounge to smoke and drink with John Deer :pachaha:

I don't see where she said she missed him?

And hanging out with a white person does not mean you would sleep with them :mjlol:

She did say she missed this guy though

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Raises hand!

I call em out! I call out anybody embarrassing our race because of their inability to pair bond with someone in their own race.

But mainly because I'm shallow and think white people just aren't that good looking on average. Lmao!
And of course there's that little thing about how they've literally fukked over EVERY SINGLE RACE on earth.

Let's just say I'm not all that impressed by whites. That's not to say that they are all evil because some are just fine. But worshipping them...
Bedbucks and wenches make me cringe.

PROLIFIC POSTING :myman:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I'm planning on going to the other campus to ball, but the gym doesn't open until like 4. And the shuttle be coming at random ass times on weekends :snoop:

Also I took my microeconomics exam and got a 89.3 on it, which brought my grade down to a 90.7. We have the opportunity to retake it two more times. Is it worth the trouble to retake or nah :patrice:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Also I rarely see blk dudes doing anything BUT dapping each other up talmbout "u winning" when another blk dude details the racial non-blkness of his chick.

Ya'll stay lying online to prove a point. Nikkas outchea listing a chicks full DNA scan to get approval from his homies for dating something other than a blk chick like that's a prize.
Unlike Black women, we ain't claiming to be the world's most loyal, tho.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

Nobody denied that male c00ns exist tho

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And yes if ya'll actually interacted with blk women other than staying behind a damn computer screen 24/7 you'd know that not liking "pink dyck" is a running theme amongst blk chicks.

Ya'll are psychologically projecting ur obsession with white women onto blk women so u feel less guilty about being the c00ns that some of u are.

Overall, blk women could careless about white men. THATS why the media is trying to push bw/wm agenda so hard in the media recently.
We don't worship or look up to them the way Asian chicks or other races do. That's also why a lot of white dudes online are super insulting towards blk chicks. They feelings hurt because they know blk chicks ain't checking for white dudes like that.

Hell there was even a study done on educated blk women. You know the group that c00ns claim are most likely to wanna white man.

Study showed that out of all races of women, blk women showed a MARKED preference for men of their own race and a white dude would need close to $100,000 to make up the difference.

We grew up thinking blk men were the pinnacle of physical manhood. So you'll hear blk women complain about blk men being sorry or jobs but never about our attraction to them.

Not so with blk c00ns. Blk men were raised and indoctrinated to think their women were masculine which is why so many have always sought out whiteness or anything but blkness as femininity.
Stop the lies. Blk women cape, desire, love and want to be with blk men far more than some blk dudes seem to want to be with us.

Hell with the way ya'll talk, most of u don't even KNOW us.
We're 1990's stereotypes to ya'll. Your precious Latina women are the most overweight demographic in the U.S., we've got our own hair these days, the majority of us are not single mothers, and most of us are very positive.

Re-learn who the hell ur black women are and stop accusing us of the shyt YOU'RE actually guilty of.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I won't deny that there's black men who do this, but the point is that you also see a good amount of black men calling out dudes for dating white chicks.

Black woman don't call out their own nearly as much, and that's not even debatable.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

The fellas bought proof. You got any sis.
:sas2: cause in nyc, I see many a wench.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I bet none of you watched the video I posted either :martin:

I watched it. I saw her sister say don't invite me to the wedding, and I cant believe youre doing this blah blah blah. But nothing approaching the level of vitriol aimed at the brothers. No calls of her being a bedwench or aunt Jemima like we get from men and women alike

Raises hand!

I call em out! I call out anybody embarrassing our race because of their inability to pair bond with someone in their own race.

But mainly because I'm shallow and think white people just aren't that good looking on average. Lmao!
And of course there's that little thing about how they've literally fukked over EVERY SINGLE RACE on earth.

Let's just say I'm not all that impressed by whites. That's not to say that they are all evil because some are just fine. But worshipping them...
Bedbucks and wenches make me cringe.

Well we got one :wow:

Edit: ... and then she goes right back to focusing on "c00ns"

tumblr_ly7rcjO3El1r8swqdo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched it. I saw her sister say don't invite me to the wedding, and I cant believe youre doing this blah blah blah. But nothing approaching the level of vitriol aimed at the brothers. No calls of her being a bedwench or aunt Jemima like we get from men and women alike

Well we got one :wow:
:stopitslime: Whatever. I think the way she reacted was more than enough to show her disgust with the relationship. You don't have to call someone names to show that.

And no one uses bedwench outside the Internet.

And aunt jemima?? Dude really??

Status
Not open for further replies.