Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Yes, online and in real life. If you're a man and you say you haven't you're exposing yourself :ufdup:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
kQJMFCO.jpg

XhucjPO.jpg

#nonaturals
Looks like a wig.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
:mjlol: It's not like that supposed "loyalty" was being reciprocated anyway.
It's just some lightweight karma from when interracial marriage become legal to I believe the late 70s black women were in more interracial marriages than black men not to mention it was a black woman and white man couple that spearheaded that movement I think thier are as many black women lusting for non blackmen as thier are blackmen doing the same look at it like this us blackmen ir marriage rate is double this doesn't include who black women are dating or having sex with but us men are the pursuers so we go after what we want so if non blackmen aren't pursuing you have a lesser chance of being involved in a ir relationship also every other time I hear a black women from celebrity to just some women on TV thier celebrity crushes were white so those women are saying if they had to choose thier ideal man they wouldn't be black in my personel life outside of my lady my mother and sister and a handfull of cousins I don't really interact with women on that type of level that this topic comes up so that why i use what i see and read through media outlets as a gauge up until college you admitted you were in my words obsessed with white men I believe you still are you just don't automatically lose those strong feelings you just suppress them so add all this up along with alot of black women being open to ir dating if given the situation black women would be just as quick to be involved with a non blackman as much as they would with a black man so I believe we are to a certain extent loyal as our options and a little side note how many black men you hear drooling over angelina jolie and gisele compared to black women Channing tatum and Brad pitt

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
And I call like I see it. If black women are seeing more and more black men going after nonblack women and preferring them why should they criticize black women for trying to find happiness elsewhere?

That heavily broadcasted 70% single rate is not going to change if black women stay "loyal".

And that's what has been repeated constantly.

:yeshrug:
Try "expanding your horizons" within your group first before trying the date out option. :sas1:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Not just rape which is what is being sold.
Mistresses, rape, it was illegal to marry them since they were property. Anyway that's not the point, allegedly black men marry out more than women. I'm not sure if this is black Americans, I'm thinking it applies more to black foreigners tbh. That's kind of the point I was making by saying it's not by choice, admixture through force/rape is different than an interracial relationship which isn't that common for AA. Come to think of it, you better start pointing fingers at diaspora blacks. :mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Tell black men to try that first :sas2:
Want me to bring up my multiple posts where I say:

Personality > Looks

Personality >>>

Personality > Looks

Personality > Looks

Wins yet again.

Personality > Looks team wins yet again.

Personality > Looks wins yet again :lolbron:

She cute

Personality > looks wins yet again

Ive been leading as a man just so you know. :sas1:

Status
Not open for further replies.