Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prynce

Daps
Its like they won a race or something :russ:

Also this comment

mr.chi_raq will the baby wear a hair hat too

:dead:
  • _theresonly_1@indigenous_@98blackposts I think you both need to get a life and stop being so closed minded!! People can date whoever they want because love is love!!! I'm a black woman and I prefer men of other races bc they appreciate and respect black women unlike this generation of black men! Don't hate on her bc no one wants either of you
:skip:

Do these hoes go outside?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
kQJMFCO.jpg

XhucjPO.jpg

#nonaturals

:snoop:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
btw, I noticed this years ago. They'll say "I wouldnt have gone for a white man" or "She couldve gotten a better looking white guy if she was gonna go that route", but never the sellout or c00n label we're so quick to bestow upon each other.

That's why Im doing me... :mjpls:

I still take issue with rich black dudes caping gold digging whites, but if you're equally yoked :manny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • _theresonly_1@indigenous_@98blackposts I think you both need to get a life and stop being so closed minded!! People can date whoever they want because love is love!!! I'm a black woman and I prefer men of other races bc they appreciate and respect black women unlike this generation of black men! Don't hate on her bc no one wants either of you

Do these hoes go outside?
  • barbie__go__easyI REFUSE to sleep with the oppressor I REFUSE to allow myself to look at the oppressor in intimate or lustful way. I am constantly reminded when I look at my suffering people what the oppressor is capable of. For those people who love to say love isn't race THE EUROPEANS CREATED RACE and instilled those systematic differentiating ways into everyone so tell them love is color blind they are the ones whom obviously disagree im just a product of their attempt to make me civilized and it worked so tell the oppressor love is color blind and let me know how that works out

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
  • barbie__go__easyI REFUSE to sleep with the oppressor I REFUSE to allow myself to look at the oppressor in intimate or lustful way. I am constantly reminded when I look at my suffering people what the oppressor is capable of. For those people who love to say love isn't race THE EUROPEANS CREATED RACE and instilled those systematic differentiating ways into everyone so tell them love is color blind they are the ones whom obviously disagree im just a product of their attempt to make me civilized and it worked so tell the oppressor love is color blind and let me know how that works out

Prynce

Daps
I already acknowledge that queen :ehh:

Some sistas held it down in the comments tho :ehh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Raises hand!

I call em out! I call out anybody embarrassing our race because of their inability to pair bond with someone in their own race.

But mainly because I'm shallow and think white people just aren't that good looking on average. Lmao!
And of course there's that little thing about how they've literally fukked over EVERY SINGLE RACE on earth.

Let's just say I'm not all that impressed by whites. That's not to say that they are all evil because some are just fine. But worshipping them...
Bedbucks and wenches make me cringe.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't call black dudes who date outside their race sellouts. I do laugh when I see a black athlete with some hot fake blonde chick,

like her family would accept him or she would contemplate marrying the dude if he wasn't a pro athlete about to make millions.

you can say this about any bad bytch from any race though

what because they're black they're not just as opportunistic? more down?

where are all the bad black instagram dimes dating dudes who work at Walmart & Publix?

Status
Not open for further replies.