Foo Fighters unappreciation thread.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dave Grohl seems like a legit cool dude.

Just owned his Hot Ones episode too

The props he gives to Alabama Shakes too tho…and his fukking Thunder Cat story lol

Never watched Hot Ones before.
Kinda cool.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I'll say this Grohl was arguably the brains behind Nirvana and Kurt was the raw talent.
Exactly, because it was a “new” sound and Kobain was an interesting person people get lost in thinking Nirvana was all him, it wasn’t.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Dave Grohl is one of the most musically intelligent rock stars. It’s one thing if you don’t vibe with Foo Fighters but his genius shouldn’t be underrated. Yes, I said “genius”. This man truly knows his music inside out. He’s up there with James Hetfield, Dave Mustaine etc.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legitimately don't think I've liked any of their music for a solid decade. I don't think they're necessarily a bad band, but I'm just not compelled to listen to any of their newer music. Their old music is/was pretty good, though.

yea, ive also tried. always loved everlong but i couldnt get into their albums.
i prefer dave in nirvana and qotsa.

He absolutely MURKED Songs for the Deaf. :wow:

They've made good music since then, but none of them have had drums that have hit as hard.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grohl was writing arranging and producing (and playing drums) for Nirvana dummy. Just because Kobain was the front man doesn’t mean it was all his band bro

Shut up you dumb c*nt, Grohl did not extensively write for Nirvana.

SLTS and Scentless Apprentice were his most notable writing contributions. It was absolutely “Kobain’s” band, stupid. He wrote pretty much everything.

And how does Grohl writing (which you largely made up) contradict what I said about the Foo Fighters??? They’re a mediocre band that’s no where near as good as Nirvana.

Last edited: