Foo Fighters unappreciation thread.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They have some good songs but overall I never got the appeal. Just seemed like the least worthy "the great rock band of our era" ever. I'm way out of the loop now but it sure seems like rock is dead in terms of pop culture consciousness. I couldn't tell you who the big band is now, and doubt there is one. But Foo Fighters were def one of the last ones I remember and I'm not sure they have an album anyone thinks is amazing. Could be wrong.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
unbelievable this cac garbage is getting love in here

foo fighters is to nirvana what miracle whip is to mayo

cobain wrote actual songs. grohl plays his CD to a table full of old cacs in suits smoking cigars. same ones who push garbage like sexxy redd

lame uncreative derivative bullshyt like the foo fighters, coldplay, and to a certain extent the red hot chili peppers is what killed rock music

the post grunge era in particular was rife with cobain imitators like puddle of mudd and nickelback

:scusthov:

the metal genre is doing surprisingly well however

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps

cobain wrote actual songs. grohl plays his CD to a table full of old cacs in suits smoking cigars. same ones who push garbage like sexxy redd

lame uncreative derivative bullshyt like the foo fighters, coldplay, and to a certain extent the red hot chili peppers is what killed rock music

the post grunge era in particular was rife with cobain imitators like puddle of mudd and nickelback

Negged

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps

Yeah Foo Fighters are like "baby's first rock band" type shyt. Generic, safe, swaggerless, no edge at all, but seems amazing and innovative to people with limited exposure to the genre. Like white dudes who hate rap but LOVE Eminem and think he's the GOAT.

Daps
I was pretty surprised to find out a lot ofnpeople genuinely dislike their music

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I only listen to high quality bands and they are not it. Dude got clout off his dead homie he just a rockstar Fivio Foreign

Superstar
Daps
One of the very few albums I won’t hit next on if any track comes up

I’d already enjoyed their singles but that album made me a believer. Probably their most well rounded project, and a dope concept album (focusing on Dave’s divorce and re-learning to appreciate himself and new women.)