Reppin
Oakland CA
Locals Angry Over $54,000 Scholarship Awarded to Diddy’s Son. | HipHop365.com

:takedat:

diddy4.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
yeah..thats suspect Diddy...you was just on twitter saying you droppin 2 mil in the club

Daps
ehh I wouldnt be happy if I had a position on the UCLA scouting program, that money could be used to get more talent...

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
:what:

Are y'all serious? Wouldn't that scholarship be better suited for a kid from the hood? Diddy wipes his ass with 50k.

he earned it so no, it doesn't matter who is dad is.

Unless the people whining were in the classroom helping him they need to shut the fukk up. There are lots of rich kids who get scholarships and nobody says anything but since its Diddy these people have a problem.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
filthy rich people who accept free sh!t always irked me. i'm about as middle class as middle class gets and I always turn down free sh!t when i know somebody who is struggling can have it instead, just seems like the right thing to do. so what this kid "earned" it, colleges only give it out so many athletic scholarships, why take one of those spots when your daddy is worth half a billion and a beast kid living in abject poverty who can't afford to pay could have had it instead? i don't understand the logic

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

Are y'all serious? Wouldn't that scholarship be better suited for a kid from the hood? Diddy wipes his ass with 50k.

but how many Students at UCLA who's fathers are Surgeons, Doctors, Lawyers and CAC's with a whole lotta $$$$

but when is a young brother with a successful father, then there's an outrage :snoop:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

IF THAT KID FROM THE HOOD IS GOOD ENOUGH TO EARN A FULL RIDE TO UCLA, A PAC 12 SCHOOL WITH A RICH HISTORY, THEN HE IS 200 PERCENT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP TO ANY OF 116 OTHER FBS DIVISION 1 SCHOOLS THAT ALSO OFFER FULL RIDES.

THE MAN KEPT A 3.5 GPA AND PUT IN WORK ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD..HE DESERVES THIS REGARDLESS OF HIS FATHER IS