Game is nothing but Batman Arkham series with cleaner backgrounds :coffee:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game is nothing but Batman Arkham series with cleaner backgrounds :coffee:

Let's ignore the fact that we get to play as spiderman, run on walls, fight the sinnister six and take photos while we do backflips in manhattan...:bryan: Also have a ton of spider suits each with their own abilities mods, plus skill tree upgrades...:beli: if anything it's better than arkham...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we got a spidey game go ahead and make an iron man game with a open city as well...:banderas:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The writer of the first article. Like Stan Lee would say: 'Nuff said.

z0611e7_d.jpg
Mental illness.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Because of white supremacy, as a back man we have been trained to get excited when we kill ourselves. World-starrrrrrrrrrr

So subconsciously you are hunting nikkaz, you in NYC fighting white collar crimes :usure: Spiderman is as suburban as you can get, like he never had any New York swag. A likely bills fan :picard:

During the national anthem Spider-Man with his webs makes kaepernick stand up :scust:

:hhh: Make America Great Again Spidey

Z

Go sling webs for white Supremacy

Spider-Man putting up unlawful surveillance towers...the same ones Palantir and the NYPD are using to identify and target black people in real life

250px-Asm528variantspiderham.PNG

Spider-Pig indeed:mjpls:
:russ::russ::russ:
This thread is a classic

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I remember swinging uptown and it was like

“We have a report of a drug deal on the upper east side”

Yea right. Handle that one yaselves boys.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I liked Spider-Man but if you didn’t feel a way about being the cops lapdog or the rykers mission where every inmate is a certified lunatic then I dunno.

Obviously I can separate video games and reality and spider man presents an idealistic version of the police and they showed some of the civil rights violations later in the game (no spoilers).

It’s kind of like in the division I enjoyed that game but the rykers leader final words, the government agents shooting citizens without even a warning let alone due process, did bother me when I stopped and thought about it.

I think it’s funny that a lot of people think if you enjoy a game it can’t be critical of its parts.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Spider-Man but if you didn’t feel a way about being the cops lapdog or the rykers mission where every inmate is a certified lunatic then I dunno.

Obviously I can separate video games and reality and spider man presents an idealistic version of the police and they showed some of the civil rights violations later in the game (no spoilers).

It’s kind of like in the division I enjoyed that game but the rykers leader final words, the government agents shooting citizens without even a warning let alone due process, did bother me when I stopped and thought about it.

I think it’s funny that a lot of people think if you enjoy a game it can’t be critical of its parts.
There's crooked cops in the game it's just not focused on. If you listen to the npc chatter when Rikers breakout happens you'll hear some bring up that they were cops.
The majority of the police don't care that much for Spider-Man and that is mentioned here and there throughout the game.