Folks going in on the way Spidey is pretty much 5-0

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised a video game featuring a delusional white male dressed in a red white and blue leotard, swinging around the city arresting negroes committing "crimes" on behalf of the racist NYPD is considered "Game of the Year" among you c00ns.

Have some black self respect for God's sake.

I'll be playing NbA 2K19 like on the Xbox One like most other self respecting black males.

:camby:
Lmao

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm not surprised a video game featuring a delusional white male dressed in a red white and blue leotard, swinging around the city arresting negroes committing "crimes" on behalf of the racist NYPD is considered "Game of the Year" among you c00ns.

Have some black self respect for God's sake.

I'll be playing NbA 2K19 like on the Xbox One like most other self respecting black males.

:camby:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::myman:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm legit swinging through NY seeing all these crimes I'm needed at like:scust:WTF is the NYPD being paid for. This isn't Gotham.
Then I hear these bytch ass cacs complaining that I ignored the call on the radio :umad:Spidey don't give af.
Let the city burn.:demonic:Spidey has pictures to take and backpacks to find.

with great power comes great responsibi...nah fukk all y'all. :wow:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This is what happens when cacs try to hard to get woke brownie points.

:what:Like nikka, it's a fictionalized version of NYC where there's crazy ass robberies and shootouts eveyr damn hour and psycopathic nikkas with superpowers and animal suits trying to destroy the world, and superheroes all over the world, and operates on an overall idealistic viewpoint. Of course the cops are gonna be less corrupt in this ficitional ass universe than they are in reality.

Quite frankly if real life NYC was as much of a shythole as Spidey-Verse NYC I'd probably want the cops to be going hard :mjlol:

And what are super-heroes but hyper-competent, not-racist (most of the time :mjpls:) cops anyway? And the NYPD don't even fukk with Spidey!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The writer of the first article. Like Stan Lee would say: 'Nuff said.

z0611e7_d.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Spider-man actually helps people who the police neglect. Not like Batman or Superman who take the law into their own hands.

batman yeah, but superman is more like spiderman in the sense that he kinda helps in certain ways rather than becoming his own branch of the law. Batman is like a damn catch and release fisher where he catches the most dangerous criminals out there just so he can let them nikkas go so he can have some shyt to do tomorrow :heh: that nikka don't give a fukk about crime, he just be out there in Gotham fukkin around at night.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I run a Facebook group for comics and games and what not and someone dropped this yesterday. Hundreds of comments later I wanted to Spider-Man freefall off the tallest building. Just pointless thinkpieces, man. But I guess it DOES get ppl clicking and discussing. So the jokes is on us.