FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
@NYC Rebel ZaCh WiLson is Better than SaM DarNold. I'm a FoRmeR OU PlaYer I KnoW WhaT im LoOkinG aT :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Worst receiver group in the league bruh...

No one other than GW gets any separation, absolute fukking trash...

That Moore trade looking real fukking stupid right now, almost as stupid as trading for a 40 year old QB with no offensive line...
These dudes cant get open off the line. Its bad out here in the rain. And Zach is playing scared to make a mistake.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Donald? Are you still talking about Sam in 2023??
Yeah bytch I am because he will be starter either later this season or next. Sam is better than Zach on every level.

Maybe the Jets should have have given Sam 1 year with actually fukin talent before trading him for one the worst fukin QB in the league (including backups)

You clearly don't know shyt about the QB to position to state Wilson is better than Darnold moron

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah bytch I am because he will be starter either later this season or next. Sam is better than Zach on every level.

Maybe the Jets should have have given Sam 1 year with actually fukin talent before trading him for one the worst fukin QB in the league (including backups)

You clearly don't know shyt about the QB to position to state Wilson is better than Darnold moron
Sam Darnold is waaaaaaaaay better than Zach Wilson.

Wilson is the worst QB in the NFL he's horrible

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
@NYC Rebel lowkey, Patriots defense is better than the Jets defense. How that defense can’t get Mac Jones off the field? Patriots O line ain’t even at full strength and Mac Jones moving the ball despite drops.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
You came into a Jets thread to tell me Sam Darnold didnt get a real chance? That was Geno Smith who you clowned me for.
No shyt Sam didn't get a real chance. Firing coaches after his first year, then hiring Gase, then putting the worse talent in the NFL around him. Are you saying the Jets gave Sam any chance to succeed?

And when did I ever clown you for Geno?. You making shyt up in your head to fit whatever narrative you have of our dialog. I've been consistent in calling out you for your shytty Darnold takes.

And stating Zach Wilson is better than Darnold is as shytty of a take you have ever had.

Zach has never been as good as Sam on anything. Short, Medium, Deep Passes, processing, accuracy. Yes Darnold has been superior in every sense.

But let's try to deflect your shytty takes by moving goal posts to Geno and whatever made up narrative you have of me in your mind.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
@NYC Rebel lowkey, Patriots defense is better than the Jets defense. How that defense can’t get Mac Jones off the field? Patriots O line ain’t even at full strength and Mac Jones moving the ball despite drops.
Teams now know that the Jets weakness is that they can’t cover the flats or tight ends. And our linebackers still can’t cover anyone. Same weaknesses

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Have Any Of Our Receivers Ever Played QB? They Might Be A Better Option At This Point :francis: