FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No shyt Sam didn't get a real chance. Firing coaches after his first year, then hiring Gase, then putting the worse talent in the NFL around him. Are you saying the Jets gave Sam any chance to succeed?

And when did I ever clown you for Geno?. You making shyt up in your head to fit whatever narrative you have of our dialog. I've been consistent in calling out you for your shytty Darnold takes.

And stating Zach Wilson is better than Darnold is as shytty of a take you have ever had.

Zach has never been as good as Sam on anything. Short, Medium, Deep Passes, processing, accuracy. Yes Darnold has been superior in every sense.

But let's try to deflect your shytty takes by moving goal posts to Geno and whatever made up narrative you have of me in your mind.
I’m not reading these essays. At this moment you are likely the only human being on social media dedicating this much attention to Sam Darnold. Hes not Geno who was impacted by shytty coaching.

He sucks

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I’m not reading these essays. At this moment you are likely the only human being on social media dedicating this much attention to Sam Darnold. Hes not Geno who was impacted by shytty coaching.

He sucks
Darnold is better than Geno who he beat last year with Carolina in Seattle with a less talented team.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
The Jets are going to be forced to make a move at QB -- that defense is being wasted because Zach Wilson is horrendous. :scust: :camby:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You do NOT want to see Tim Boyle getting snaps. He is fukking GOD AWFUL and I cannot believe he's still on an NFL roster.
there’s at least 4 guys only employed because they’re kliqed up with Rodgers

Lazard
Cobb
Boyle
and Hackett. Without Rodgers they make no sense in any way.

NYC Rebel

Daps
He is and time will prove it :manny:
Sam Darnold is not a better qb than Geno Smith. What you said about Sam Darnold not having a chance I said about Geno Smith.

Geno proves it. Sam is still rubbish

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
NFL football don’t work like that. Playbooks are too complex. They’ll be better off with starting Tim Boyle and see what he has.
Boyle is really bad too man
I would start him just to get the fans off their back but he ain't doing shyt either
Another Mike White but probably worse
It's a deep QB class and with Rodgers getting hurt they have their first round pick back
Take another swing
This isn't a real SB contender like people thought
More issues than just QB (obviously that's the major one)
Bad O Line and weak receiving core outside G Wilson

And their defense is really good but not as dominant as I expected so far. I was expecting the second coming of the NYSE and it hasn't been happening like that.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Boyle is really bad too man
I would start him just to get the fans off their back but he ain't doing shyt either
Another Mike White but probably worse
It's a deep QB class and with Rodgers getting hurt they have their first round pick back
Take another swing
This isn't a real SB contender like people thought
More issues than just QB (obviously that's the major one)
Bad O Line and weak receiving core outside G Wilson

And their defense is really good but not as dominant as I expected so far. I was expecting the second coming of the NYSE and it hasn't been happening like that.
I’m going to keep seeing it… Jermaine Johnson has no pass rush moves and it’s a waste on third down on the edge.

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I might call Washington and ask them what they want for Brissett, he can't be worse than what you have now.