FML! We Can't Have Sh!t! The New York Jets 2023 Season Thread!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They dont wanna hurt Zach's feelings. :unimpressed:
Come on bruh, I'm no fan of Wilson but that's a shyt post and you know it...

No QB was winning this game today with the way that oline played...

One of the worst performances I have ever seen, full expect PFF to rate them an F...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Come on bruh, I'm no fan of Wilson but that's a shyt post and you know it...

No QB was winning this game today with the way that oline played...

One of the worst performances I have ever seen, full expect PFF to rate them an F...
You aint wrong.. but I've already come to terms with the fact that this team can't win with Zach. Not when it matters. Can we pull out a fluke here and there (like vs Buffalo) .. sure. Can we be a threat with him under center? Naa.

So what are we doin here?

We'll end up bringing in another QB here in the next couple of weeks. After we lose a few more games.. and then when we finally do, it'll take that new QB 2-3 weeks to get comfortable with the playbook. Essentially throwing away the season.

Tell me I'm wrong. :mjcry:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You aint wrong.. but I've already come to terms with the fact that this team can't win with Zach. Not when it matters. Can we pull out a fluke here and there (like vs Buffalo) .. sure. Can we be a threat with him under center? Naa.

We'll end up bringing in another QB here in the next couple of weeks. After we lose a few more games.. and then when we finally do, it'll take that new QB 2-3 weeks to get comfortable with the playbook. Essentially throwing away the season.

Move becton to left tackle, Tippmann the left guard McGovern to RG and AVT back to right tackle.

That offensive line was super bad.

NYC Rebel

Daps

And on another note… Jeremy Ruckert led THE ENTIRE NFL last week in blcokig. The entire league.

He saw a total of five snaps today, and wasn’t asked to help on Parsons.

:mindblown:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes a special corner.

Either way…the refs fukked us
If he’s so special then y’all need to fire the coaching staff. With Brandon cooks out and no clear number 2 for Dallas, the idea that y’all corners only play one side of the field was very bad strategy for yesterdays game. Sauce should’ve been assigned to Lamb the entire game. Good coaches will exploit that like Dallas did yesterday (even though I guess Lamb did do most of his big damamge on the outside)because coaches are now putting their best WR in the slot going against the Jets 3rd CB instead of having Sauce just follow the best WR no matter where he lines up…

The lack of in game adjustments yesterday for y’all reminded me of the Garrett years in Dallas. Y’all gave Parsons one on one matchups all game with y’all worse linemen

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
If he’s so special then y’all need to fire the coaching staff. With Brandon cooks out and no clear number 2 for Dallas, the notion that y’all corners only play their side of the field was very bad strategy for yesterdays game. Sauce should’ve been assigned to Lamb the entire game. Good coaches will exploit that like Dallas did yesterday (even though I guess Lamb did do most of his big damamge on the outside)because coaches are now putting their best WR in the slot going against the Jets 3rd CB instead of having Sauce just follow the best WR no matter where he lines up…

The lack of in game adjustments yesterday for y’all reminded me of the Garrett years in Dallas. Y’all gave Parsons one in one matchups all game with y’all worse linemen
Im at a loss for words

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

NYC Rebel

Daps
They hired this goof because he was buddies with AR. Now they actually need him to do work and he's woefully unprepared. Judging by his Denver stint I wouldn't put that retard in charge of a potato gun
I’m getting the same sense that I had with Geno during his time here.

I’m seeing a much better quarterback in Zach Wilson so far this year but the coaching isn’t matching.

Hackett is an idiot.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
LT: Mekhi Becton
LG: Laken Tomlinson
C: Connor McGovern
RG: Joe Tippmann
RT: Alijah Vera-Tucker

None of these inactives are surprising — but the bigger surprise is the offensive line the Jets are rolling with this week. Two days ago, Jets coach Robert Saleh said he was confident that left tackle Duane Brown would play against the Patriots and that it would be “irresponsible” to play Mekhi Becton at left tackle.

Well, it seems Saleh wasn’t being entirely truthful. Saturday, the Jets placed Brown on injured reserve and as it turns out — it was the plan to play Becton at left tackle all along, a team source told The Athletic. The Jets’ plan all week was to start Becton at left tackle, to move Alijah Vera-Tucker from right guard to right tackle and to start veteran Wes Schweitzer at right guard. After Schweitzer suffered a concussion during practice this week, that changed plans slightly — and instead the Jets inserted rookie Joe Tippmann in at right guard.
from the athletic, lost the link