Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

View attachment 28258
View attachment 28259
Sheesh

she’s being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. She better pray that girl doesn’t die.

CXN2EuYG

Daps
Only on the Coli are single mothers responsible for the failure of the Black community - yet somehow parents have nothing to do with their children's actions.

:what: Yall cant be fathers. Any man that is father to their kids especially teenage kids.

You stress the importance Responsiblity and Accountablility of your actions.
At some point they are going to bear 100% of the burden of their actions so dont stray from the values and principles instill upon them.

Because when you do stray you finally have to endure the consequences and only you.

Sometimes no matter how much values and principles are instilles in a child/young adult they still stray. Its not that hard to understand.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sad all around. Her daddy and mama(RIP) failed her. She better be on her knees praying that lil girl live, but no matter what, she needs to spend some time in the clink. She need some time to get her mind right.

She dead they gonna ignore this though.

She recently lost her mother. Floyd needs to be a better father. That yeast infected fukk boi should have been visited by the goons a long time ago.

Josie wasn't her mother. Her mother is Melissa.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Cmon now she only 19. You cant write somebody off while they still a teenager. This is all actually pretty normal type behavior for girls her age.

She just fukked up by going for the knife. You see this type of stuff happen on a college campus all the time. (Girls fighting over popping nikkas)

And those women go on to become lawyers, doctors and CEO's etc.
then how is it normal behaviour:gucci:

I Can bet anything I have she will become your normal thot chick with kids,nothing more,maybe something less

she will try and bring out her own brand of weight loss shakes and then maybe an eyelash product

your typical "celebrity" bullshyt female who is lost in this world

"Sometimes the story is already written on the walls"

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
SMH. She's gonna look back at this mess and think "I really stabbed (or killed) someone over that dude". To be young and dumb. She better pray that girl lives. Her daddy's money can't get her out of this.

Nah, trash like her don't ever wake up, especially since she grew up with money.