Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
The way this man has dogged her in public and social media is disgusting. And the fact that she’s still there next to him smiling and looking stupid, is even worse. And now she’s stabbing people:gucci:Not only that, but youngboy currently has another chick pregnant for him. All that and she’s still getting into fights over him. She has to have some kind of mental issue. I’ve seen some crazy ghetto love triangle shyt go down in my lifetime, but she’s doing the MOST at such a young age :picard:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Floyd should’ve sat down with his daughter, talked, and put a stop to ole girl seeing that dude. If she didn’t comply, you cut her off from the cash flow. She’s 19. She’s still a baby.

They ain’t set no boundaries with that girl, and it’s showing. Too much access. Is her residence in Texas? How the hell she even get out there? Far as I know, she ain’t got no job or generating any income by herself. Floyd just give her a card and let her swipe at will?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
talent just doesn't grow out of nowhere

she doesn't have her dads discipline while putting her head towards something

like who are we kidding, she has no talent

Cmon now she only 19. You cant write somebody off while they still a teenager. This is all actually pretty normal type behavior for girls her age.

She just fukked up by going for the knife. You see this type of stuff happen on a college campus all the time. (Girls fighting over popping nikkas)

And those women go on to become lawyers, doctors and CEO's etc.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
why dont you go ahead and post one of those comics your avi is from :deadmanny:
:lolbron:
wpid-facebook_-1496478442.jpg

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Floyd Mayweathers Response: "At the end of the day, I've made the most money, I've broken all the records. Had the highest payperview numbers and highest gates. I'm truly blessed and blessed with a great team and made some smart investments. Where do we do from here? Only time will tell, but I've been very success in what I've done."