Floyd Mayweather’s daughter catches NBA Youngboy cheating, stabs girl. She’s in critical condition

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
they were young and rich.. life is long... they could have gone back to school.. started a company. youngboy can still turn his l life around but this will really dent the Mayweather girl's forecast
Theirs no actual talent

Let's be real , youngboy, maybe but the girl, hell no, if she cant even utilize her dads cash properly then what talent does she really have

But I would say you are right when it comes to young boy

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yall cant blame floyd on this

nothing more impressionable than a teenage girl

NBA is probably God status to her, she definitely obsessed..probably one of the first guys she ever met who aint care about her dad is, probably infatuated her more :sitdown: he probably took her virginity if we having a serious conversation about this :sitdown:

shyt theres grown ass 30-40 year old women who still go under spell of a NBA or NFL player thinking they gone be chosen or at the minimum happy to just be around them

lost souls at that point

but at her age she just being a dumb young girl infatuated / obsessed with someone to the max level possible.. she has time to grow up but id bet any amount of money she never does

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: How is Floyd responsible for his daughters actions?

As a 19yr young lady when does she become accountable for HER actions?

:ufdup: She bout to find out.

How are people blaming Floyd for this :mjlol:

Yall hate to see a successful black and tear him
Down any chance you get :mjpls:

Only on the Coli are single mothers responsible for the failure of the Black community - yet somehow parents have nothing to do with their children's actions.

L2014

Banned
Daps
what's the code? denying the affects of trauma on the psyche of our youngsters? "the code" needs to be sending our youngsters to therapy.
Time and place muthafukka:stopitslime:

Most young black folks don’t have her resources and have largely avoid her mistakes

We in here to clown on her lil stupid ass n her pops

take that “my people my people:snoop: bullshyt over there
:camby:

@F K im sorry I had to raise my voice I’ve had a long few days:mjcry:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: F K

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is she fighting over him? I could understand if she was broke but that’s obviously not the case

he got some magical powers