Floyd Mayweather - ''Women are like cars, if you can afford 20 you should have 20''

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
All dependent on his athletic prowess which is nearing its expiration date. We'll see his 'business acumen' when his boxing careers over.
:gladbron:
Lmao! Goddayum you are a hater son.

I could go into his investments but for what? You will still be you and floyd will be floyd. Say whatever negative things about him that you wish.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Floyd is my nikka but all he has are leeches around him. From his woman to his closest friend, he goes broke today and tomorrow all of them would send his calls straight to voicemail.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Floyd speaking the truth to the young black youth. The only reason you nikkas don't agree is because you don't have the option to have 20 bytches on your dikk (neither do i) but i'm not in denial about it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hasn't displayed any business acumen...

:wtb: Floyd is probably the most business acumen athlete of all time... if not the most, close to it.. He has the legit shot to be the first athlete billionaire.. hes already closed in on tiger and jordan (even though the divorces didnt help them much)

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron:
Lmao! Goddayum you are a hater son.

I could go into his investments but for what? You will still be you and floyd will be floyd. Say whatever negative things about him that you wish.
:snoop: i made this very thread praising him. How am i 'hating'?
:wtb: Floyd is probably the most business acumen athlete of all time... if not the most, close to it.. He has the legit shot to be the first athlete billionaire.. hes already closed in on tiger and jordan (even though the divorces didnt help them much)

Wasn't he having tax troubles recently? :leon: hell of a businessman, can't even do his returns :russ:

these floyd stans about to make me remove 'yep' from my itunes :wtb:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:snoop: i made this very thread praising him. How am i 'hating'?

Wasn't he having tax troubles recently? :leon: hell of a businessman, can't even do his returns :russ:

these floyd stans about to make me remove 'yep' from my itunes :wtb:

:comeon: You can have tax troubles and still be filthy rich, that just means he wasnt filing them correct

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When you let a man be him, he will respect you that much to not disrespect you.
A woman who understands her man is so fukking attractive :ohlawd:

She has no kids or wedding ring from Floyd. Of course she gonna let Floyd fukk any hoe he wants and dog her until she gets that leverage. If she leaves him now, she'll be back in Atl hanging out in NBA hotel lobbies tryna snag something.